PDA

View Full Version : The Mushwocky mystery (Terrified Battle Hoppers?)

caffn8d
06-05-2013, 11:50 AM
So of all the cards I've seen thus far in HEX, The Mushwocky might be my favorite. I loved the lore of the Shroomkins and their Zen attitude toward their lot in life as soon as I read it and then you get this one that just eats Shin'hare oppressors like candy. Awesome.

I've been wondering one thing since I first saw the Mushwocky cards equipment effects though. The Stalagmite Helm lets you shuffle 8 Terrified Battle Hoppers into the opponents deck. Any speculation on what those might do? Even better... any Cryptozoic folks who can officially shed light on it? Since The Mushwocky was one of the early card spoilers, they didn't include all the created cards in the art gallery with it like they did later cards (showing the Vampires that the Vampire Lord creates, for example).

Also yes... I will be playing Mooof from day one. :)

Tyrfang
06-05-2013, 11:54 AM
...I just made the assumption that they are 0/1 creatures that can't attack or block.

Lochar
06-05-2013, 11:59 AM
My guess.

0 cost, 0 threshold. When draw must be immediately played.

When played, target opponent's Mushwocky may eat them. If opponent has no Mushwocky, transform into Battle Hopper.

caffn8d
06-05-2013, 12:00 PM
Edit: Lochar beat me to my guess. :)

Zomnivore
06-05-2013, 01:56 PM
I think it would be cool if it automatically goes into play cant attack and causes an allied troop to go /-1 on account of the bunny hiding behind them tripping them up.