PDA

View Full Version : Further Keep Questions.

Jarric
06-05-2013, 07:00 PM
So after listening to most of the podcast that cory just did and hearing him talk about the keeps again these came into my head...

champions are "locked" to the keep until beaten .... does this mean if I level up a champ to lvl 20 and use him/her to lead my deck in a keep I can't then use him to explore dungeons? ... not sure I like this idea as most people arn't gonna level up one than one champion (unless leveling a champ is actually faster than expected) early on and since we can't have more than one champ of the same kind that means we can't have the deck we use to dungeon crawl also be the deck we use in our keep as we can't use the champ in both aspects. But I get the idea of it being a "unique" champion in the world.

We set the price and the prize .... Can the price to enter CHANGE as the prize pool gets larger? ... i.e. we start at 100 gold prize and 10 gold entry but the prize eventually gets to 2000 gold ... for a 10 gold entry seems a bit imbalanced risk reward style. Would love for the Entry fee to be set as a % scale.

~Jarric

Tyrfang
06-05-2013, 07:04 PM
No, it means you can't adjust the decks or the champion.

Jarric
06-05-2013, 07:33 PM
Will we be able to use our PVE cards in our Keep decks? This I would think would be a no brainer but you never know.

ShaolinRaven
06-06-2013, 07:52 AM
Will we be able to use our PVE cards in our Keep decks? This I would think would be a no brainer but you never know.

I would say yes, because its it PvE since your keep mercs are AI controlled and your opponent should also be able to bring in PvE cards to raid your keep with. Which would make both defending and attacking keeps even more insane because of all the PvE cards that would be available on both sides.

Hmm, I think I'm going to have to lock a Princess Cory deck into my tower.