PDA

View Full Version : cory jones interviews

maniza
06-05-2013, 07:44 PM
every time i hear one i get so much more exited for this game. but at thesame time he reashures me that this game is goin to be succesfull. he is the most passionate person i have seen in the videogame industry its amazing.

Zomnivore
06-05-2013, 07:50 PM
Most passionate? I'd say he's fairly down to earth and has a great attitude and sense of humor.

I don't think most passionate is fair to all the other very committed game makers out there. Probably up there when it comes to outreach tho.

EntropyBall
06-05-2013, 07:53 PM
I feel the same way whenever I watch an interview. Corey has done a great job pitching this game, and this KS campaign has been very well done.
Randy Pitchford is probably the most passionate boss I've seen at a gaming company though.

alpha5099
06-05-2013, 10:54 PM
I'm incredibly impressed by the cult of personality that Cory has developed, and in such a short time. And I don't mean that disparagingly, I've absolutely drunk the Cory Kool-aid. He seems really open and approachable, and he's definitely passionate about doing this game right. There's a very personal touch to how Cory has interacted with the community, and it's something you see in a lot of the rest of the Hex team as well. They're showing us (some of) the process, they're asking for our feedback, they're listening.

TheDiv
06-05-2013, 10:57 PM
Pretty sure my signature says it all about what I think of him thus far :P

alpha5099
06-05-2013, 11:31 PM

So ... you're pro-Cory? It's so hard to tell!

larryhl
06-06-2013, 12:27 AM

Oh, thought you just really liked Catwoman ;)