PDA

View Full Version : Set 1, 2 and 3 Boosters?

TheMorningStar
06-05-2013, 07:56 PM
Does anyone know where i can find information on the difference between the 3 sets and why we get so much of 1 but not the other 2?

Ozmono
06-05-2013, 08:00 PM
I assume we get so many set 1 boosters simply because they are the first set and the other set boosters are probably just because there are only so many set 1 cards people will want. That said four of every card in set one will require alot of boosters. Just an assumption though.

Avedecus
06-05-2013, 08:03 PM
Sets two and three are expansions containing entirely new cards beyond set one.

Evilgm
06-05-2013, 08:04 PM
The main difference is that Set 1 will be available at launch, and the other two sets will be roughly 3 and 6 months later. It is likely the Kickstarter mainly gives out Set 1 boosters so that a) people can get them straight away and b) only one set is significantly undervalued/over saturated in the market.

mmimzie
06-05-2013, 08:04 PM
They said set 1 is a foundation set that has all your basics. I am sure alot of this cards will come out every few years and be the standard that really define what each gem does.

Set two and 3 will be themed and most likely very few if any of these cards will still be in standard play in 2 years.

Mushroom_C1oud
06-05-2013, 08:08 PM
CZE is going to need us buying more boosters 4 months after release to keep the game going. Don't want to give away too many otherwise there won't be enough income.