PDA

View Full Version : Add a King or Not?

Refugee
06-05-2013, 09:20 PM
So I've got 2 pro player reward tiers already. If I want to occasionally do raids alone with three accounts should I add a King account or just use a freebie account after release?

Opinions?

TheDiv
06-05-2013, 09:24 PM
The only real account-based benefit you'll get are the Mercs. Everything else is vanity or tradeable. If you were going to add anything for solo raiding, I'd suggest the RL :)

Tyrfang
06-05-2013, 09:24 PM
Could just add a squire, if you don't want to go all in on a King.

Ozmono
06-05-2013, 09:27 PM
It'd be overkill for me personally. I've already talked myself into buying more than I should. I've got a DC and a RL tier and if I was to add a king tier most of the rewards would be redundant and I'd be committing alot more money than I could afford or justify. That said I guess it depends how much money you've got to play with.

Willzyx
06-05-2013, 09:46 PM
Here's what convinced me to keep my EBK after adding on two 250 pledges: You'll never get the chance to buy 165 booster packs at that price again. Plus, you'll probably have a few surplus starter decks to give away to buddies.

Plus, another Spectral Lotus Garden.

Tamak
06-05-2013, 10:27 PM
I snagged(haha) a Collector but I think I will also get a King if my finances allow it. I figure I'll take half the packs, the KS exclusives and two of the starters(obviously not Dragon's Blood, though I wish I could), and the Spectral Lotus Garden and give the account to my brother. He'll gets all the cool mercenaries, some free draft and a two starters, amongst other things, and I have someone to play with right off the bat.