PDA

View Full Version : Idea for the Final Stretch Goall: Crowdsource a Mercenary

BenRGamer
06-05-2013, 10:31 PM
Something I noticed when looking over the tiers one last time today: there were tiers that could help design a dungeon, there were tiers that could design a whole card, but there was nothing for a Mercenary.

So, I think it might be a good idea for the final stretch goal to either hold a contest for backers to submit ideas and then (Once the devs pick out a few ideas and refine them to be workable) let us vote on one to become a new Backer-Only Mercenary that we get to partially design ourselves.

What do you think?

Turtlewing
06-05-2013, 10:43 PM
Well mercenaries are basically streamlined champions and we can all make several champions so... A little lackluster to be one voice among many on making a mercenary.

BenRGamer
06-05-2013, 10:46 PM
Mercenaries can do things that no champion can, that's their thing. So it's more than just that.

ShadowIronblood
06-05-2013, 11:20 PM
good idea but im not too sure how well itll go over with the rest of the class. I like it but i think something BIGGER is needed...(unless we all get a customized mercenary above king ;) ) but than we all would have broken mercenary that no two people would have

BenRGamer
06-05-2013, 11:21 PM
It doesn't have to be the only reward, of course, I just thought it would be cool.

larryhl
06-05-2013, 11:52 PM
I want to see Lord Dunthorpe and Sir Silas Bexley on a Mercenary card together. Mentioned this on another thread, but that got buried, so I'm saying it again here. They can be a tag team and have all sorts of crazy cryptozoologist powers.

Tinuvas
06-06-2013, 12:50 AM
I like the OP idea. While I doubt my voice would be heard (over 13k backers so far...I'm becoming a very small number here, thank heavens, but still) in the uproar, I think it would be a fun thing to design.