PDA

View Full Version : (Feature Request) Ardent Vrs Underworld Capturable Dungeon/s

Zomnivore
06-06-2013, 12:25 AM
I think that it would be an interesting thing if both sections of the community got involved and could battle for dungeons, with pve and pvp cards in a battle to unlock/lock it down.

The Captured dungeon/s have an entry limit and a hard guard before the raid room for the losing side. You've gotta unlock the raid room each day if the place is captured.

Maybe its tied to a weekly tourney and locks down the results/opens on the weekend.

Maybe the dungeons got a shot at dropping a pvp card. Pvp players would have a reason to go through the pve content and the pve players would have a reason to get involved with some pvp.

Shooting it out there to see why it wouldn't work. Seems like the only thing I haven't thought of is if one side just dog piles and wins out right, n how to balance that without making a bigger pain in the butt balancer thing-gummy.

Heck to make it even more competitive you could tie in guild mechanics where the dungeon happens to be the top rated guild in the tourney and they get all sorts of glory for it being "their" dungeon.

Moondancer
06-06-2013, 06:45 AM
I dislike the idea, keep your PvP out of my PvE.

McKahlan
06-06-2013, 07:04 AM
I would love to have a realm vs realm haha. It is a good way to get PvE players to PvP!

maniza
06-06-2013, 07:27 AM
awsome idea but it wouldent make much sence since you can make ardent and underworld in thesame account. maybe something can be worked out.

madar
06-06-2013, 07:30 AM
I dislike the idea, keep your PvP out of my PvE.

+1

Tyrfang
06-06-2013, 07:30 AM
No artificial gating of stuff like that.

It just causes people to go up-in-arms about their side, and causes a rift in the community.

Another problem is that people can make characters on either Argent or Underworld on the same account, so it doesn't really have much effect on the heavy players, anyway. It just affects the lighter users who only have a single main.