PDA

View Full Version : Finally a game I can Enjoy!

Zagar
06-06-2013, 09:17 AM
Now, I'm going to more into the PvP action of the game. I liked magic, but friday night magic was the only time I could really play magic. I tried MTG Online... But, I already had all these cards why spend so much more money on virtual cards? Then this game came out. A game that doesn't have physical cards...that is just starting....so many ways to play...and achievements to get some holo cards! (Full deck of halo cards coming my way!) I backed it in kickstarter for 50$ I'm not so much for the new art designs but, it's a + just wanted the 4 starter decks and boosters :D I can tell i'm going to dump a lot of money into this game :( But, it will be worth it. The PvE will def be fun with friends. I just can't wait for this game to come out. Im not very knowledgabel(?) on what races/classes do so if anyone can link me to that, that would be awesome or tell me about it. sdafdf 4f qwef1 ffefa CAN'T WAIT! :D

Fireblast
06-06-2013, 09:18 AM
If you plan on playing it for the long run you might wanna consider getting at least a King tier for the Lotus Garden that will either be required for PvE or as a cash cow

~

jaxsonbateman
06-06-2013, 09:24 AM
Well the Lotus Garden isn't necessarily required for PvE given that you can buy Spectral Lotuses off the AH (potentially, if people sell them - which they almost certainly will) - but yeah, if you don't get one, you'll be spending a fair chunk of gold whenever you need to get another Lotus.

If you look at the King rewards, you well and truly 'get your money back' through the boosters and starters. Then you get all those other goodies - including the coveted Spectral Lotus Garden.

Zagar
06-06-2013, 09:25 AM
This month I could only have 50$ to spare. Which sucks. I would of dropped 250 easy if not more. :/

Willzyx
06-06-2013, 10:16 AM
This month I could only have 50$ to spare. Which sucks. I would of dropped 250 easy if not more. :/

That's what credit cards are for! =D

Don't listen to us, we're just anxious about hitting 2.4m for the last stretch goal.

Ben
06-06-2013, 10:19 AM
I'm excited too. :D

Mr.Funsocks
06-06-2013, 10:49 AM
Hey, everyone ELSE mortgaged their souls/sold themselves on a streetcorner by the docks, you can too.

Tyrfang
06-06-2013, 10:50 AM
Hey, everyone ELSE mortgaged their souls/sold themselves on a streetcorner by the docks, you can too.

I sold some old MTG cards for about 80 bucks. I raided it previously for about $100, but these were the leftovers.

Debating selling some old GBA/PS/PS2 games I don't play anymore.

Willzyx
06-06-2013, 10:58 AM
Debating selling some old GBA/PS/PS2 games I don't play anymore.

Whatcha got? =D

Tyrfang
06-06-2013, 11:02 AM
Whatcha got? =D

Apparently, my copy of Fire Emblem (http://videogames.pricecharting.com/game/gameboy-advance/fire-emblem#completed-auctions-cib) is worth about $70USD. It's worth the same as both Xenogears (http://videogames.pricecharting.com/game/playstation/xenogears) and Dark Cloud 2 (http://videogames.pricecharting.com/game/playstation-2/dark-cloud-2#completed-auctions-cib) combined...
Other than that, mostly older PS/PS2 era RPGs.

Willzyx
06-06-2013, 11:09 AM
Well. Clearly you're not just out to make a quick buck and you actually know what your stuff is worth. Carry on, then. =P

Zagar
06-06-2013, 09:42 PM
Just had 4 more friends back it for 50. :D