PDA

View Full Version : *** Community Call Out ***

Stok3d
06-06-2013, 11:22 AM
Hex has 24hour left in it's kickstart and it's in the best interest of everyone to get that last Stretch Goal!

Please be sure to make a thread or comment somewhere about Hex, 24hours left, and provide a link to our KS page.

Together we can make this happen. Please /sign and provide a link to your: Threads, Blogs, etc so we may comment too!

jai151
06-06-2013, 11:25 AM
Posted. Hopefully that will get the last 2 of my friends on Facebook who haven't pledged to do so!

Tyrfang
06-06-2013, 11:25 AM
I expect us to easily hit 2.2m, but 2.4m is REALLY a stretch.

LexC
06-06-2013, 11:28 AM
Just waiting to get off work and I'll start writing a last day Kickstarter message for other places.

Trothael
06-06-2013, 11:28 AM

With Paypal added we're already past 2.2m

Daer
06-06-2013, 11:29 AM
We are over 2.2m already

Lochar
06-06-2013, 11:29 AM

I assume with Paypal we're already AT 2.2m. I'm less certain if we can sustain the 145k we got yesterday through today and only half of tomorrow though.

Numbers were crunched on the comments section of the kickstarter and it looks like we're about 20-30k overpledged as people snipe at the limited tiers.

MatWith1T
06-06-2013, 11:35 AM
Remember when everyone was bitching in the forums that the $1.5M stretch goal was no good and that it was killing off people's interest in backing the project? Heh.

Tyrfang
06-06-2013, 11:37 AM
2.2m is with Paypal, but also includes the chunk of people who are sniping and might drop their pledge to a different tier (or entirely, if they are multi-pledging).

larryhl
06-06-2013, 11:37 AM
Shared on my blog.

Stok3d
06-06-2013, 11:39 AM
Yeah, we hit 2.2, but I'm sure the next stretch is 2.4 or 2.5.

We got a shot at hitting it... It's the last 24

jaxsonbateman
06-06-2013, 11:44 AM
I'll be adding an additional $250 in 12-18 hours. Hopefully there are other people like me who are waiting as long as possible to see if they successfully miraculously snipe a GK, and if not they'll go into Collector or RL.

Typhon
06-06-2013, 11:59 AM
OK; I've posted on my websites:

http://www.hcrealms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=445516

http://www.ccgrealms.com/content.php?4-Hex-Shards-of-Fate

I'm also sending a mass email out to all my 400,000+ members on my network. :) But I'm waiting on that to see what the next stretch goal is.

benczi
06-06-2013, 12:49 PM
Hex has 24hour left in it's kickstart and it's in the best interest of everyone to get that last Stretch Goal!

Please be sure to make a thread or comment somewhere about Hex, 24hours left, and provide a link to our KS page.

Together we can make this happen. Please /sign and provide a link to your: Threads, Blogs, etc so we may comment too!

In the best interest for everyone? This reward sucks sooo much, it's like a giant **** you Europeans, **** you asians, **** you astralians. We are going to make an amazing event, give away a shitload of exclusive cards to our backer that live close to las vegas, and you can just suck it.

Pentregarth
06-06-2013, 12:52 PM
In the best interest for everyone? This reward sucks sooo much, it's like a giant **** you Europeans, **** you asians, **** you astralians. We are going to make an amazing event, give away a shitload of exclusive cards to our backer that live close to las vegas, and you can just suck it.

Yeah, that's essentially how I felt about it. Don't get me wrong, it's awesome they're doing a convention, but unless they're providing free travel (which I think is quite unlikely) or I win the lottery between now and the con (even more unlikely), there's no way I'll be able to attend an event in Vegas...

Stok3d
06-06-2013, 12:58 PM
It would be nice if CZE said something about Streaming--I'm assuming they will as it's done for Blizzcon.

Blowfeld
06-06-2013, 01:00 PM
Bought a 250$ pack per paypal and animated 2 friends to go squire. My job for today is done.

OP_Kyle
06-06-2013, 01:00 PM
Please refrain from profanity

GallyX0
06-07-2013, 12:18 AM
Hey folks. Not sure how many players here are from a previous E-Sport community, but my attention to this game came due to feeling that this game will absolutely rock the E-sports scene, being a much better offering for TCGs than MTG. I'm a Star Craft player, involved in that scene, and I've tried to spread the word on both Team Liquid and Day [9]'s website. If you frequent either of those, add to the discussion and help to get some more hard core nerds involved!

Stok3d
06-07-2013, 12:26 AM
Hey folks. Not sure how many players here are from a previous E-Sport community, but my attention to this game came due to feeling that this game will absolutely rock the E-sports scene, being a much better offering for TCGs than MTG. I'm a Star Craft player, involved in that scene, and I've tried to spread the word on both Team Liquid and Day [9]'s website. If you frequent either of those, add to the discussion and help to get some more hard core nerds involved!

Those are great ideas! I wonder if the MTG boards have been covered too? Any person playing later is going to hate not finding out about the game will in Kick Start.

Fateanomaly
06-07-2013, 02:13 AM

If the goal is met, every backer gets the exclusive digital items you know. They will have a con regardless if whether it is met or not, except that if the goal is not met, they have the con later and backers get no rewards.
But there is little chance of the goal being met anyway so its all moot.