PDA

View Full Version : contact via paypal website?

richelieu
06-06-2013, 12:25 PM
If you're requesting changes to existing pledges, you must have your requested change (by contacting through the PayPal website) in before 11 AM PDT tomorrow when the campaign ends. Our all-star finance person Lisa has had processed hundreds of requests to change tiers over the last few days and to be able to process all of them in a timely manner, we have to set the cutoff time at the end of the campaign. So long as your email is in by 11:00 AM, we will process it over the next week and respond when that change is complete. We cannot assist requests to change levels after the campaign ends. Everything is locked in at that point. I don't recommend waiting until that very last minute in order to make your request, so get your message in as soon as possible.

Not sure what they are after. There is no paypal message system that I am aware of. Is this just send your request to lisa in an email with your paypal transaction information? Clarification would be great.

Gwaer
06-06-2013, 12:30 PM
Sending your request to lisa has been the method that people have been using up to now, so pretty sure that's what they mean.

Ben
06-06-2013, 12:30 PM
... Does anyone know the email?

Gwaer
06-06-2013, 12:33 PM
lisa.villaire@cryptozoic.com

Ben
06-06-2013, 12:34 PM
lisa.villaire@cryptozoic.com

Thank you very much!

Gen91
06-06-2013, 12:48 PM
Did anyone get an answer on this adress?

I send an email two days ago and didn't get an answer.

Or maybe someone can snwer me here.
I have already pledged GK via PayPal and I will add a King, do I just donate another 120$ via PayPal and that's it?

Blowfeld
06-06-2013, 01:02 PM
Lisa will be quite busy as crowd of people are spamming her mail adress these days ;)

Gen91
06-06-2013, 01:42 PM
Lisa will be quite busy as crowd of people are spamming her mail adress these days ;)

I did i t days ago, until I figured out they gave me a wrong adress,
when I don't get the answer withing 20 hours, they are 120$ short, their own fault!