PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Lord to Producer: Put Name to a oon-to-be Face

Stok3d
06-06-2013, 03:07 PM
There has been a huge interest in the Dragon Lord+ Tiers. Many of you are not only getting a Card with your likeness on it, but also custom Sleaves! A lot of these sales have happened so quickly that the community has lost track of who has what. I'm not sure if I know any of the Primal Tier Pledgers...

Gen Con is coming up. I hope to be there for Dinner. Anyone else going?

Let me start:

Pledged: Dragon Lord, 2x Pro, Collector
Gen Con: 75% Yes
Card: Not sure what pic to give. This really does excite me to be a perm part of the game. We'll see what shakes out.

jai151
06-06-2013, 03:09 PM
I'll be there, and what I do for the card depends entirely on the card I'm assigned =)

Fireblast
06-06-2013, 03:31 PM
Won't be at dinner, already described the card(s) I wanted in your previous thread :D

~

TheWrathofShane
06-06-2013, 03:33 PM
There has been a huge interest in the Dragon Lord+ Tiers. Many of you are not only getting a Card with your likeness on it, but also custom Sleaves! A lot of these sales have happened so quickly that the community has lost track of who has what. I'm not sure if I know any of the Primal Tier Pledgers...

Gen Con is coming up. I hope to be there for Dinner. Anyone else going?

Let me start:

Pledged: Dragon Lord, 2x Pro, Collector
Card: Not sure what pic to give. This really does excite me to be a perm part of the game. We'll see what shakes out.

Awesome pledges :D
If I had the money I would producer + collector, but if I had a little bit of money I would GK + collector.
King Pledge ~ Definitely worth eating noodles for a week to get the freaking epic Lotus sleeves and the lotus garden :D

Question: Do the lifetime drafts stack when you merge account? Or you going to have separate accounts?

jai151
06-06-2013, 03:41 PM
Lifetime drafts stack, single year do not

BossHoss
06-06-2013, 03:44 PM
Pledged: [Myself] Dragon Lord, 3x Pro
[Wife] 2x Pro, 2x King
[Daughter] 2x Collector, 2x King
Card: Currently working on the character design and possibly provide the sketch

TheWrathofShane
06-06-2013, 03:45 PM
Lifetime drafts stack, single year do not

That just encourages him to keep his collector account separate or lose out in value. He is obviously going to multipledge regardless, let the man merge his collector without worry.

TheWrathofShane
06-06-2013, 03:46 PM
[Wife] 2x Pro, 2x King

Smexy kickstarters :P

TheWrathofShane
06-06-2013, 03:48 PM
[Wife] 2x Pro, 2x King

Such a family man as well, going to have to try to snag some extra PvE exclusive cards off yah, Trade you x1 of each PvP AA for x1 of each PvE? (You have many multiples :cool: ) ~King

Stok3d
06-06-2013, 03:51 PM
Such a family man as well

20 bucks says the wifes take the dragon Lord and give him a King in exchange. Boss, have noticed that she's oddly been working on a sketch too? ^ ^

Shivdaddy
06-06-2013, 03:52 PM
It was stupid of them to let people stack tiers. Hindsight /sigh

TheWrathofShane
06-06-2013, 03:53 PM
20 bucks says the wifes take the dragon lord and give him a king in exchange. Boss, have noticed that she's oddly been working on a sketch too? ^ ^

lol

TheWrathofShane
06-06-2013, 03:55 PM
It was stupid of them to let people stack tiers. Hindsight /sigh

1) People were going to stack tiers anyways.
2) The max number of tiers remains the same...
A) 1 guy is pledging enough for 2 people.
B) The limited tiers are selling out, the original intention.

Talreth
06-06-2013, 04:02 PM
I'm 3x PP 1x CL...that sorta counts as DL?

BossHoss
06-06-2013, 04:06 PM
20 bucks says the wifes take the dragon Lord and give him a King in exchange. Boss, have noticed that she's oddly been working on a sketch too? ^ ^

I did leave the computer on the other day when I left town and noticed when I got back that a couple unclaimed producers were pledged... I better check my CC

whythelastman
06-06-2013, 06:10 PM
1x Primal (might add Collector last second)
GenCON: 0% (family wedding to attend)
HEXCon: 80% (if it happens)

I have no idea what my sleeves will look like or what picture of myself to submit.

Vibraxus
06-06-2013, 06:22 PM
I actually couldadd a DL if a DL comes up because Id love to create some card/sleeve....but I dont want it bad enough to create an auto pledge script....so meh Im just happy as a lark at GK. i wish I had the cash to take a Producer but I dont. :( My loss.

I do wish any of the DL and higher would be willing to let me get a copy of their designed card (I know Ill have nothing to trade for it,and Im not giving up a garden), not for the collector in me, but because you folks at them upper levels are sooo damn awesome, and Im jealous, I want to be a part of it by proxy. Please? Ill be your best friend......

BossHoss
06-06-2013, 07:01 PM
I actually couldadd a DL if a DL comes up because Id love to create some card/sleeve....but I dont want it bad enough to create an auto pledge script....so meh Im just happy as a lark at GK. i wish I had the cash to take a Producer but I dont. :( My loss.

I do wish any of the DL and higher would be willing to let me get a copy of their designed card (I know Ill have nothing to trade for it,and Im not giving up a garden), not for the collector in me, but because you folks at them upper levels are sooo damn awesome, and Im jealous, I want to be a part of it by proxy. Please? Ill be your best friend......

The designed card will be a part of the game available in packs from PvP and from loot drops if you choose a PvE card so everyone can have one!

Vibraxus
06-06-2013, 07:12 PM
The designed card will be a part of the game available in packs from PvP and from loot drops if you choose a PvE card so everyone can have one!

Yeah yeah I get that. Just one is all I ask (mostly kidding). :) But seriously Id love to know the name of the card yall create, PvE or PvP and it will be my chase card....period. Its part of me living vicariously through you. :)

Dralon
06-06-2013, 07:20 PM
Dragonlord and will be at gencon.

Have some ideas for the vanity card but really don't know how the designers will create it, how much input they give us on it. If they present me a ready made card with type and gameplay, that would obviously affect what I want my image to be.

Typhon
06-06-2013, 07:20 PM
I'm in at 2x Kings, Collecter, and one of the tiers that is applicable to this thread. :) I will 100% be at dinner (as long as it doesn't conflict with my own Member Appreciation dinner). As for the cards; I haven't given much though ... but for the sleeve, I'm definately going to have them make me a "HEXRealms.com (http://www.hexrealms.com)" branded card so that I can advertise the site while I'm playing. LOL!

Qorsair
06-06-2013, 07:22 PM
Pledged: Dragon Lord*, 2x Pro, Collector
Wife: Grand King*
Gen Con: 0% - have a family vacation scheduled that week

*Assuming that I was actually the 50th Dragon Lord, someone backs out, or Cryptozoic honors the pledge anyway. If not, I'll be Grand King, Pro & Collector, and my wife will have a Dungeon Crawler & Pro Player.

hex_colin
06-06-2013, 07:51 PM
Pledged: Producer, Dragon Lord, Collector, King (maybe more - I want HEXcon!)
Gen Con: 100% Yes
Card: Not sure yet...

d00dz
06-06-2013, 08:14 PM
Pledged: Producer, 2x GK, Pro Player
Gen Con: No. Can't make the time to fly all the way to the US from Asia.
Card: Still thinking about it though I have some ideas

TheWrathofShane
06-06-2013, 09:41 PM
Pledged: Producer, 2x GK, Pro Player
Gen Con: No. Can't make the time to fly all the way to the US from Asia.
Card: Still thinking about it though I have some ideas

No balls troll them and say you want to do something completely off the walls with your card.

Goldenmean
06-06-2013, 09:44 PM
Pledged: Dragon Lord, Grand King, King
Gen Con: Looking like probably 70% at this point
Card: Waiting to see how much control we have over what we appear on first

Nathan
06-06-2013, 10:07 PM
Pledged: DL + PP
Gen Con: No plans to go, already doing enough travel this year.
Card: Also waiting to see how much control we have

Zomnivore
06-06-2013, 10:12 PM
You guys need to take 'selfies' and give them a photo of you with duck face, I bet they'd make a pretty hilarious card.

hwtan13
06-07-2013, 09:33 PM
Pledged: Dragon Lord, 2 x Collector(Drop 2 x Pro Player for this), 2 x King
Gen Con: 0%
Hex Con: 0%

Ravallian
06-07-2013, 09:39 PM
Primal + PP + Collector

Won't make either Hex con or Gen con as I live on another continent, besides need to do some OT to refill my depleted bank account.

KeplerVerge
06-07-2013, 10:29 PM
DL (+more)
Gen Con: no way am I missing a special invitation!
Card: depends on what the present as options. I tend to lean more toward the comical side :D