PDA

View Full Version : PAX Meet Up?

larryhl
06-06-2013, 03:17 PM
Seeing as how there's already a Hex Con Hotel Rooms thread for a Con that doesn't exist yet, I thought we could at least see what we can do about meeting a few people in person for an event that is happening less than 3 months from now: PAX Prime, most likely going to have Hex shown there since...advertising, perfect target audience, etc.

Even on the off chance Hex won't be there, I'm going to assume most of the people on these forums are gamers and some of you may be going to PAX anyway. Hopefully that's a correct assumption.

So I wanted to gauge potential interest in a lunch or just a quick meet and greet. Heck, if CZE ends up doing a panel we might not even need to have our own little party.

But question is, who here is going to PAX?

Genocidal
06-06-2013, 03:51 PM
I'm going, but unfortunately no one in my group plays TCGs. I'll probably try and swing by Crypto's booth if they end up at the show... really interested in the PS4 though. :)

elfstone
07-30-2013, 12:04 AM
Im going too :) Probably going to help run a 40k tourney of some sort. Is there a confirmation that crypto will there? and if HEX will be there?

Icepick
07-30-2013, 03:08 AM
I went to PAX East, can't afford to do both in one year :(

DeToX86
07-30-2013, 06:47 AM
I'm heading to PAX with a group of 7. I'm the only CCG player though. :(

Will abosolutely check out CZE if they are there. Might even be able to bring some former CCG players back if their presentation is good enough. :cool:

Zarien
07-30-2013, 04:40 PM
I had to pass and sell my PAX prime tickets to a friend because I can't make it this year :(. I will definitely be at PAX East though, since I always make sure to go to one of the PAXs' every year. I'm already super pumped and ready to book the westin again this year for that.