PDA

View Full Version : To: The multipledgers who will have a ton of acess PvE excluse cards.

TheWrathofShane
06-06-2013, 04:03 PM
I am a poor disabled american and had to eat noodles for the month to afford King Tier. I would be eternally grateful and even write you a song if I could get 1 extra copy of the kickstarter exclusive cards :D

So song for one of your kickstarter exclusive cards? (Excluding garden of course!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EJca7o5MqA&feature=youtu.be

Fireblast
06-06-2013, 04:06 PM
Maybe you should try to post relevant stuff instead of trying pity/begging.

I'm harsh cause I can't stand your posts so far.

~

TheWrathofShane
06-06-2013, 04:07 PM
Maybe you should try to post relevant stuff instead of trying pity/begging.

I'm harsh cause I can't stand your posts so far.

~

But... I am a legally disabled american! I can show you my card if you want ^_^

Tyrfang
06-06-2013, 04:08 PM
...but you probably have more money than many of the college students around here. :p

Ozmono
06-06-2013, 04:09 PM
I pledged a RL and DC tier which is a ton of money for me. Now that nets me about 4 of the KS exclusive cards but if I can merge those accounts (which I will only do if I don't lose my drafts) I stand to gain alot of PVE cards by playing. Not KS exclusives but still PVE cards. I'd be willing to give you some of them for a song in my honour. Deal?

TheWrathofShane
06-06-2013, 04:10 PM
...but you probably have more money than many of the college students around here. :p

Nahhhhh 700 a month gets by. I am super grateful, would be homeless without it.

TheWrathofShane
06-06-2013, 04:11 PM
I pledged a RL and DC tier which is a ton of money for me. Now that nets me about 4 of the KS exclusive cards but if I can merge those accounts (which I will only do if I don't lose my drafts) I stand to gain alot of PVE cards by playing. Not KS exclusives but still PVE cards. I'd be willing to give you some of them for a song in my honour. Deal?

I couldnt take your cards, you need them. You dont have more then 4, your going to regret helping me out when you want 4 in a deck :)

So no deal, dont want you regretting it later <3

But I am also a super talented musican I will write a song in your honor :D

Oh misread, only looking for the kickstarter cards, will be playing enough to earn the rest. You are too kind though bless you!

Fireblast
06-06-2013, 04:12 PM
But... I am a legally disabled american! I can show you my card if you want ^_^

I meant that using pity and begging is pathetic, not that you weren't disabled.
I'm also unsure how relevant is the fact that you're american, you mean it makes you more worthy/better or something?

~

TheWrathofShane
06-06-2013, 04:13 PM
Oh and I also lost my mom last year to cancer. Miss her dearly and games like hex keeps me going.

TheWrathofShane
06-06-2013, 04:15 PM
I meant that using pity and begging is pathetic, not that you weren't disabled.
I'm also unsure how relevant is the fact that you're american, you mean it makes you more worthy/better or something?

~

Well I am an american ^_^

TheWrathofShane
06-06-2013, 04:16 PM
Okay guys stay tuned going to record a demo song.

Chance
06-06-2013, 04:20 PM
This is terrible and this thread should be closed its one thing for someone to nominate people for charity, self pity is another thing all together.

TheWrathofShane
06-06-2013, 04:23 PM
This is terrible and this thread should be closed its one thing for someone to nominate people for charity, self pity is another thing all together.

I am who I am, and not ashamed of it.

TheWrathofShane
06-06-2013, 04:25 PM
Video up.

TheWrathofShane
06-06-2013, 04:40 PM
Nobody wants to help a brotha out?

TheWrathofShane
06-06-2013, 04:53 PM
Depressing that no replies.

Ozmono
06-06-2013, 04:54 PM
Nobody wants to help a brotha out?

I'd be willing as I've said before.

TheWrathofShane
06-06-2013, 04:55 PM
I'd be willing as I've said before.

Very much appreciated but you said the non kickstarter exclusive cards? I am sure we will do some trades but I am strait for the earnable PvE cards :D

Plan on putting some serious hours.

TheWrathofShane
06-06-2013, 04:59 PM

Dude we definitely have to raid though. I got lotus garden :D and with your +1 buff we will smash those bosses in no-time!!!!

Ozmono
06-06-2013, 04:59 PM
Very much appreciated but you said the non kickstarter exclusive cards? I am sure we will do some trades but I am strait for the earnable PvE cards :D

Plan on putting some serious hours.
Well I'll get the ball rolling, I'll give you two KS exclusive cards of my choosing. Message me come alpha and provide a link to this thread.

TheWrathofShane
06-06-2013, 05:04 PM
Well I'll get the ball rolling, I'll give you two KS exclusive cards of my choosing. Message me come alpha and provide a link to this thread.

Thank you!
But I refuse, dont want you to have less then x4 or you might regret it later! ^_^

Ozmono
06-06-2013, 05:12 PM
Well thank you in that case.
If you change your mind let me know. Otherwise send me a message come alpha anyway and we will raid together as suggested.

fitzle
06-06-2013, 05:13 PM
For years I've read posts of people begging for something or another on forums but writing a song and posting a video makes you an A Plus top notch beggar in my book sir. Good luck to you!

Kietay
06-06-2013, 05:17 PM
Horrible. Sell your guitar and get another King.

Fateanomaly
06-06-2013, 05:33 PM
If 1 month of noodles give you a king tier then why not go 2 months for 2 kings? Surely it will all be worth it when you see your 4x exclusives.

TheWrathofShane
06-06-2013, 08:36 PM
Horrible. Sell your guitar and get another King.

lol bro my guitar costs 40 dollars and no way I could ever sell!

TheWrathofShane
06-06-2013, 08:37 PM
If 1 month of noodles give you a king tier then why not go 2 months for 2 kings? Surely it will all be worth it when you see your 4x exclusives.

Cannt do 240 in one go.

TheWrathofShane
06-06-2013, 08:39 PM
For years I've read posts of people begging for something or another on forums but writing a song and posting a video makes you an A Plus top notch beggar in my book sir. Good luck to you!

Thanks bro. Also if you notice I say I might be willing to give up a few PvP AA cards, I think overtime the PvP AA extinction is going to be worth the entire PvE (non lotus garden) set.

Rapkannibale
06-06-2013, 11:25 PM
I am sure there will be a lot of the KS exclusive cards available in the auction house. I will have more than 4 of each so I will put the extra set up in the AH so that others can get their hands on them. Good luck to you and remember, there are more important things that having 4 of each exclusive card. :)