PDA

View Full Version : Update #30 on Kicker!

Showsni
06-06-2013, 04:27 PM
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cze/hex-mmo-trading-card-game/posts/502760

Two updates in one day? Well, I guess this should assuage some of the doubts people have had with the last stretch goal. (Personally, I thought it was fine as was, even though I'd never be able to travel to America to take part... But hey, I suppose this is even better.)

Black_Omega
06-06-2013, 04:33 PM
This addition to the stretch goal for 2.5 million is fantastic. Just goes to show that the folks at CZE really do appreciate all of the support and the fantastic fans out there. Let's see this get to the next (and final) goal before the end of the project!

Daer
06-06-2013, 04:45 PM
If only the fans appreciated CZE as much as they appreciate us.

Typhon
06-06-2013, 07:31 PM
Based on the the community vibe after update #29; I believe they needed to make update #30 to clarify things a little bit. A lot of people (myself included) were thinking that they may miss on convention exclusives if they didn't attend HEXCon in person. This update addresses that issue for the first HEXCon.

MugenMusou
06-06-2013, 07:37 PM
Just as I predicted. Cryptozoic's business model is really good. They are definitely not after making money from small number of people but rather make the game big and make small from many. I really have no regret backing up this project.

mikonanaki
06-06-2013, 07:41 PM
This addition to the stretch goal for 2.5 million is fantastic. Just goes to show that the folks at CZE really do appreciate all of the support and the fantastic fans out there. Let's see this get to the next (and final) goal before the end of the project!

I would really like to see the 2.5mil goal unlocked, but with 15 hours to go and just under 200,000 to go it doesn't seem likely. I hope I'm proven wrong though.

Black_Omega
06-06-2013, 08:09 PM
If only the fans appreciated CZE as much as they appreciate us.

Haven't seen a whole lot of complaining in the forums.. the KS comment section though.. ugh.

That aside, we do have a pretty great community. Hopefully it only gets better.

Lazybum
06-06-2013, 08:16 PM
really look forward to seeing if we can get to the 2.5 mil mark