PDA

View Full Version : Spectral lotus garden

Teum
06-06-2013, 07:08 PM
Do you get an extra spectral lotus garden for multiple pledges of king and above?

BenRGamer
06-06-2013, 07:09 PM
Yes, you do. Collector gets two on it's own, too.

Lochar
06-06-2013, 07:09 PM
Only for Collector and Grand King+.

--Edit
Read that wrong. Multiple pledges get one for every pledge and Collector/Grand King+ get two all by themselves.

BenRGamer
06-06-2013, 07:10 PM
Only for Collector and Grand King+.

When did they say that multiple pledges of King+ won't stack your card benefits?

Lochar
06-06-2013, 07:11 PM
I edited before you posted, I swear! :P

Teum
06-06-2013, 07:19 PM
Thanks guys! Time to add a king then!

Lazybum
06-06-2013, 07:20 PM
i think i need another king too

Typhon
06-06-2013, 07:25 PM
yeah; that's the reason I added 2x Kings to my Collector ... so I can be assured of a playset of Spectral Lotuses every day. :)

Get eeet; Do eeet! :)

Teum
06-06-2013, 07:28 PM
How do I add a king? I have a pro but it won't let me add another by clicking on the ki g.

darkwonders
06-06-2013, 07:29 PM
make a new kickstarter account. You can link the same Amazon payments account.

Lazybum
06-06-2013, 07:32 PM
or just donate thru paypal. way it stands now with my 3 pledges i get 8x of each card and 5 lotus adding another king would bump me to 10 of each card and 6 lotus, would give me alot of trade assuming i keep 4 of each and of course the 6 lotus as well

Teum
06-06-2013, 09:55 PM
So once I make another ks account and pay for the new pledge with my amazon account is that all I need to do or is there another step?

BenRGamer
06-06-2013, 09:58 PM
yeah; that's the reason I added 2x Kings to my Collector ... so I can be assured of a playset of Spectral Lotuses every day. :)

Get eeet; Do eeet! :)

...why not just get two collectors? You'd a full set of the yearly Alternate Art PvP cards as well.

jaxsonbateman
06-06-2013, 10:05 PM
It's not why I splurged and added Collector to my PvE package - but it is a nice perk. I was actually thinking that, depending on a few factors, it's theoretically possible for *using* a Spectral Lotus to increase profits! Pretty much, a factor of the average loot of the encounter you use it for, and the time saved in using it, compared to the average cost of a Spectral Lotus.

incitfulmonk21
06-06-2013, 10:11 PM
So once I make another ks account and pay for the new pledge with my amazon account is that all I need to do or is there another step?

After the kickstarter is over CZE will tell you how to merge your accounts.

TheProphet
06-06-2013, 10:16 PM
why merge you would lose out on free drafts

jaxsonbateman
06-06-2013, 10:27 PM
why merge you would lose out on free drafts
Depends on which accounts you get. I'm merging my DC and RL because it would be a lot of hassle otherwise (I'd be required to level up twice as many champs and mercs in PvE so I would have access to them when I do dungeons/raids), but I'm leaving my Collector separate (no advantage to merging).

Teum
06-07-2013, 06:18 AM
I got a king plus pro. I won't lose any of my drafts but should get 6 months of VIP.

*oh I think you were talking to the other guy, my bad! :)

keldrin
06-10-2013, 06:06 PM
I have a question about the lotus. Namely, if I give, trade, or sell a lotus to someone, do they get it fully equiped? or Just get the base card. This would have a serious impact on card bonus, as well as a big impact on resale value of the lotus. I guess with that question is, if you sold, traded, or gave away the lotus garden, would the equipment for the lotus produced still be there. As well as, if it doesn't transfer the equipment, and a owner of a lotus garden got one from someone else, would the one they got be base or equiped.
Which brings me to my next question. Can I change the equipment on the lotus. If you could, I can see the concept of putting the lotus in your deck for the zero cost with no plan to sacrafice, and adding equipment to increase while in play or when entering play. Assuming you can change equip, would doing so, change the equipment on all lotus produced, or the individual card. And if you sacraficed the lotus, would you lose the equipment, or would it come back to your inventory somehow.
I suppose, the question of being able to change the equipment, is a decent question for all the pre-equiped kickstarter cards. As well as the question of, can you raid the equipment off the kickstarter cards, to use on other cards.

Genocidal
06-10-2013, 06:09 PM
Equipment is not equipped to cards but instead your mercenary. There are 6 equipment slots. Since they aren't bound to the card, they won't be traded if you get rid of a lotus or lotus garden.

Aradon
06-10-2013, 06:13 PM
Keldrin, your equipment is attached to your champion. You can equip one or both of the Spectral lotus pieces, or none at all. Equipment is tradeable as well, I believe, so you could sell your Spectral Lotus gear on the AH, meaning it will be available (at a cost) to non-backers too.

If you use the Lotus, the equipment naturally remains attached to your champion. If you're confused, dissociate the equipment from the card, and think of it as an item in your Champion inventory that you can equip in one of the six Gear slots. One piece of equipment will affect all corresponding cards in your deck, so having just one Spectral Lotus gear equipped to your Champion will affect all Lotuses in your deck.

I would recommend playing 4 lotuses in every PvE deck. The reason I say this is that it naturally replaces itself, making the only penalty to playing one the fact that you can't tell what you'll draw in its place (decreasing your ability to predict the playability of opening hands). The benefit is that you're more likely to draw your equipped cards, which can be drastically more powerful than your unequipped cards. This is the same reason I say Peek is very powerful too.

BenRGamer
06-10-2013, 06:50 PM
Heck, with equipment, Lotus turns into a free heal even if you don't tap it.