PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or are the shirts kind of meh?

BenRGamer
06-06-2013, 07:14 PM
Not that the shirts are bad or anything, just I was hoping to see the amazing promo art that they also used for their website design.

That looks like it would be super cool on a shirt

Gwaer
06-06-2013, 07:16 PM
I like the underworld. The mountains look like boobs.

Talreth
06-06-2013, 07:28 PM
I like the underworld. The mountains look like boobs.

Wife's not cuttin for you I guess

Gwaer
06-06-2013, 07:40 PM
Wife's not cuttin for you I guess
We both appreciate a good pair, honestly. =)

Black_Omega
06-06-2013, 08:06 PM
Love the Underworld shirt. Gotta get one!

ForgedSol
06-06-2013, 08:10 PM
I did not want just promo art. I'd rather have the more universal Faction symbols. Maybe different colors would be cool. Human, Coyotle, Orc, Elf color themed Ardent shirts and same for the Underworld.

BlindMan
06-06-2013, 08:11 PM
I couldn't pick a faction, so I got the HEX logo shirt. I just want to be able to rep the game.

NoahBuddy
06-06-2013, 08:29 PM
i agree . they are kind of meh. i wanted an underworld shirt till i saw it. i might get the ardent one but it's underwelming as well. i would like to see a shirt with a large CZE logo. i would buy that.

Llauorn
06-06-2013, 08:39 PM
I have no problems buying a shirt for $20.00, but your shipping prices are outrageous. $13+ for my cheapest option, not for a shirt that doesn't weigh much at all.

Merir
06-06-2013, 09:00 PM
Well I wouldn't be caught dead wearing a t-shirt related to a card-game (or any game for that matter) so for me personally, they are kind of meh.

Boogaloo
06-06-2013, 09:28 PM
Well I wouldn't be caught dead wearing a t-shirt related to a card-game (or any game for that matter) so for me personally, they are kind of meh.

Depends on the context, surely.

I don't see why anyone would be embarrassed to wear one to a game store or convention, whereas there are certainly occasions when they wouldn't be appropriate.

That's why I appreciate shirts that don't directly reference the product, but are mainly symbols that could stand for a variety of different things (like the faction logos).

regomar
06-06-2013, 09:34 PM
I wear t-shirts every day and even I think these shirts are blah and uninspired. No thanks.

panzer
06-06-2013, 09:40 PM
i don't think that shirts are that bad. Simple maybe but not bad. I'll wait for some badass shin'hare design to make it to a shirt though before I buy a few.

maniza
06-06-2013, 10:58 PM
i like the shirts

Khazrakh
06-06-2013, 11:01 PM
I do like them too - it's just that they don't ship to Germany :(

ForgedSol
06-06-2013, 11:12 PM
Depends on the context, surely.

I don't see why anyone would be embarrassed to wear one to a game store or convention, whereas there are certainly occasions when they wouldn't be appropriate.

That's why I appreciate shirts that don't directly reference the product, but are mainly symbols that could stand for a variety of different things (like the faction logos).

This is exactly why I like they did general faction symbols and not some random human or orc or other card just blown up to shirt size.

With that said... a badass Shin'hare like the Battle Hopper or the one with the eye-patch. That might be okay. If they could do just the main shin'hare on the shirt and ease off on the background so it stands out even more.