PDA

View Full Version : Bets on Collector selling out?

BlindMan
06-06-2013, 08:36 PM
There are 393 Collectors left available as of now. It looks to be everyone's consensus next best tier after PP and DC. There could be a lot of people going Collector if they can't snipe a PP tier.

So what do you think? Will it sell out?

Selix
06-06-2013, 08:40 PM
14 hours, 393 and it is moving pretty fast. There are people holding out to try and snipe a different tier and people who are thinking about picking up another tier but not decided yet. Still the lower it gets the more urgency people will feel to get in before it is to late.

I think it will sell out.

Tyrfang
06-06-2013, 09:08 PM
Probably 10 or fewer people will be sitting on collector.

I think people will swap tiers at the last minute if they don't get what they are sniping for, so there will be a few left over.

ForgedSol
06-06-2013, 09:11 PM
Right now I'm considering picking up two more. Why not? If I can use the drafts, it's worth it for that alone.

Black_Omega
06-06-2013, 09:14 PM
I had collector, then downgraded to King (really can't justify the expenditure right now).. But a DC just came open so I sniped it. I have some time to think about if I'll go back to Collector or not

renword
06-06-2013, 09:47 PM
Trying to decide if I want to pick one up as a second account.

GK+Pro already, picking one up would give me a play set of the AAs, and let me play a second account in raids (with my brother playing the third)

I guess if I didn't, I would buy something small for the second account.

Blowfeld
06-06-2013, 11:40 PM
Hopefully more people will go Raidleader or Guildmaster ;)

ForgedSol
06-06-2013, 11:42 PM
Trying to decide if I want to pick one up as a second account.

GK+Pro already, picking one up would give me a play set of the AAs, and let me play a second account in raids (with my brother playing the third)

I guess if I didn't, I would buy something small for the second account.

It's hard not to. If you're going to use the free drafts. That on top of all the boosters, AA, double lotus, triple exclusives including Princess Cory... if you have the money to spend it sounds like a fantastic value.

It's why I picked up two more.

Derium
06-06-2013, 11:46 PM
I locked in on a GK and Collector. I'm trying to decide if I need a second collector on a 3rd account. hrrrrrm

Blowfeld
06-06-2013, 11:46 PM
It's hard not to. If you're going to use the free drafts. That on top of all the boosters, AA, double lotus, triple exclusives including Princess Cory... if you have the money to spend it sounds like a fantastic value.

It's why I picked up two more.

Damn it, you guys all have too much money to spend :D Wish they had not broken open/ devastated my car in KS month ;)

ForgedSol
06-06-2013, 11:53 PM
Real first rule of Collector Tier. It's all mine. =P

(It's not like this all guaranteed though. It is a risk. I'm crossing my fingers that both Hex and SolForge have success beyond anything they could have dreamed of. But I'm hoping that at least one of them is a breakout game.)

Blowfeld
06-06-2013, 11:54 PM
Well,

here is pressing both thumbs for the Collector's guys that your investment will pay out in the longrun...