PDA

View Full Version : The Final Push

Purgatus
06-06-2013, 10:25 PM
Well, I've just finished my journey from Squire to Captain to Knight and finally to Champion. After seeing how close we are to the final stretch goal, I decided to throw every penny I could afford into this wonderful project (if only I had seen this before the earlybird King Tier sold out :( )

Many of the forumites here have probably pledged far more than me, but to all those, like me, that have pledged at the lower tiers, eyeball the next tier up and ask yourself:

What could I spend this money on thats cooler than this???

Now is the time for champions to emerge and haul us the rest of the way!

Join me!

Ozmono
06-06-2013, 10:28 PM
Anyone know what the paypal numbers are at now?

ForgedSol
06-06-2013, 10:31 PM
I couldn't pull the trigger on going Primal... but I did add on two Collectors. Something I hadn't considered until today.

hex_colin
06-06-2013, 10:31 PM
If I were Crypto I wouldn't update the Paypal number until the very end... They can always fudge the number in our favor if we come really close to the $2.5MM goal ;) Probably safe to assume it'll be very close to $200K, so we should be looking for $2.3MM on KS.

CoFaX
06-06-2013, 10:35 PM
Well, I've just finished my journey from Squire to Captain to Knight and finally to Champion. After seeing how close we are to the final stretch goal, I decided to throw every penny I could afford into this wonderful project (if only I had seen this before the earlybird King Tier sold out :( )

Many of the forumites here have probably pledged far more than me, but to all those, like me, that have pledged at the lower tiers, eyeball the next tier up and ask yourself:

What could I spend this money on thats cooler than this???

Now is the time for champions to emerge and haul us the rest of the way!
Join me!
If only i had money... With 300$ per month it's not so easy. I already spend my 50$ and happy with that ;)
Btw good call.

Purgatus
06-06-2013, 10:39 PM
If only i had money... With 300$ per month it's not so easy. I already spend my 50$ and happy with that ;)
Btw good call.

I totally get it. 85$ is honestly a bit out of my range for a game, so I understand.

Having said that, Knight tier has a guaranteed Primal Pack......just sayin :)

TheDiv
06-06-2013, 10:40 PM
I'm in the final stages of trying to convince others to play but all my friends are lame :( I think I need new friends.

PowderedToastMan
06-06-2013, 10:40 PM
Dont feel bad guys, i ended up having to drop from dc to king but just excited to be part of it all......

Khazrakh
06-06-2013, 10:45 PM
Got myself another Squire Tier to complement my King. All I can afford really right now.
Still - Squire has great value for its 20$. So if you haven't done so already - just get another Squire at Paypal. You won't regret it ;)

Purgatus
06-06-2013, 10:46 PM
We can do this!

mmimzie
06-06-2013, 10:57 PM
I have stepped up from the likes of mere champions and pledged myself a king!!! I can barely do that though so i really understand the tightness. I only went king for the lotus hoping it might go for alot on the AH

Khazrakh
06-06-2013, 10:59 PM
I have stepped up from the likes of mere champions and pledged myself a king!!! I can barely do that though so i really understand the tightness. I only went king for the lotus hoping it might go for alot on the AH

All hail the king!

Purgatus
06-06-2013, 11:11 PM

It's good to be the King.

BenRGamer
06-06-2013, 11:19 PM
I started out as a King and then decided to jump up to a Collector. I'm still trying in vain to wrestle my checking account to justify paying for two Collectors, but with other great games coming out and me moving, I don't think that's gonna happen.

I've never spent more than $100 on a Kickstarter before, not even the Torment Kickstarter got that much from me, and then I up and doubled it from that. Hex... Hex is a thing.

Ozmono
06-06-2013, 11:29 PM
I started out as a supporter, went to squire, went to king, went to DC now I'm almost in over my head with a RL and DC. I have no room to go any further unfortunately.

Purgatus
06-06-2013, 11:47 PM
Hell, anyone at King or Higher, its hard to ask them to give more.

This is a shoutout to all those who pledged at lower tiers. Now's the time for us little pledgers to climb the ladder.