PDA

View Full Version : My plea to Cryptozoic to offer larger size T shirt

dolan103081
06-06-2013, 11:18 PM
First Off I would like to say how much I am looking forward to this game and that I am proud to be a Pro tier backer.

So when I heard Cryptozoic was going to make Hex shirt I was excited because I would love to go to magic turnys wearing a Hex shirt. Soon however my excitement turned to sadness when I went to order a shirt to find out that
2 XL is the largest size offered.

So this is my Plea to Cryptozoic, Please give me the chance to show people my love for this game. Please make a 4XL shirt so I can order one and be like everyone else who loves this game and is able to show it with pride.

Kiworrior
06-06-2013, 11:22 PM
I would like this too! Some of us larger people would like to buy shirts as well, even if it means paying a little extra!

Goldenmean
06-06-2013, 11:23 PM
Probably not an option as long as they're sticking with American Apparel. American Apparel is not very plus size friendly. Their 2XLs are more like other companies Ls or XLs. I've never seen a company that uses AA blanks offer anything more than a 2XL. Looking at their sizing chart, they do go up to 3XL, but no 4XL: http://www.americanapparel.net/sizing/default.asp?chart=mu.shirts

Zomnivore
06-06-2013, 11:26 PM
Ouch, that sucks.

I guess there's always the option of tailoring one or slicing one up and stitching the important bits to a larger shirt. Obviously I feel its my duty as a reformed fat ass to say I hope you get fit and enjoy the outdoors.

FireBomberSeven
06-07-2013, 12:06 AM
I'd rather have international shipping that didn't cost the same as the shirt itself. $40 for a T-Shirt is sadly too expensive. I know there's not much they can do about that though.

Punk
06-07-2013, 12:11 AM
Give tall size options! LT or XLT would be super, thanks.

I'm sure it won't happen, but it is worth a shot.

omghex
06-07-2013, 12:48 AM
Tall sizes would be great. I'm tall enough that non-tall sizes basically don't go past the waistband on my pants.