PDA

View Full Version : PayPal tier upgrade

theophanya
06-06-2013, 11:30 PM
Hi folks!
I'd really appreciate it if someone could walk me trough the process of upgrading to a higher tier through paypal. I read the last update on KS, but it's not too elaborate and I really don't want to mess things up. So I backed 85 for Champion a week or so ago, but I wanna go King. Do I send a 35$ worth payment to lisa.villaire@cryptozoic.com? Is writing to Lisa that I'd like to upgrade enough?

theophanya
06-07-2013, 12:21 AM
UP!

Daer
06-07-2013, 12:24 AM
Email that address and say you would like to upgrade your Champion to King. They will tell you want to do. Most likely they will refund your Champion pledge and you will make a new King pledge.

dodecapod
06-07-2013, 12:25 AM
If you can afford to pay the King, pay it. Then send Lisa an email detailing your position, and ask for a refund of the $85. This is the easiest and most convenient.

Otherwise, email Lisa for instructions, or some other user can point you to the right direction

theophanya
06-07-2013, 01:09 AM
Thanks for the input!
Concern 1 - if I just email and wait for a response wouldn't it be too late until I get one and lose the chance to upgrade
Concern 2 - Unfortunately I only have 35ish left on my card and can't go for King in addition to Champ

I have written an email to Lisa, but I'll be surprised to get a reply as she must be swamped by now :(

Derium
06-07-2013, 01:10 AM
As long as you sent the email before the Ks ends, you're good.

dodecapod
06-07-2013, 01:16 AM
TAdjusting PayPal Pledges

If you're requesting changes to existing pledges, you must have your requested change (by contacting through the PayPal website) in before 11 AM PDT tomorrow when the campaign ends. Our all-star finance person Lisa has had processed hundreds of requests to change tiers over the last few days and to be able to process all of them in a timely manner, we have to set the cutoff time at the end of the campaign. So long as your email is in by 11:00 AM, we will process it over the next week and respond when that change is complete. We cannot assist requests to change levels after the campaign ends. Everything is locked in at that point. I don't recommend waiting until that very last minute in order to make your request, so get your message in as soon as possible.

As far as I can tell from this, if you send a message (via PayPal) requesting a change before the aforementioned time, you should be OK.

theophanya
06-07-2013, 01:31 AM
How the heck do I contact through the PayPal website?

Derium
06-07-2013, 01:36 AM
How the heck do I contact through the PayPal website?

lisa.villaire@cryptozoic.com

if you can't figure that out, at least email her from your PP email address.

theophanya
06-07-2013, 01:42 AM
lisa.villaire@cryptozoic.com

if you can't figure that out, at least email her from your PP email address.

That's what I did. Hope it's enough.