PDA

View Full Version : Extended Kickstarter?

Origination
06-06-2013, 11:54 PM
I've always been a fan of card games as far as I can remember. When I was little, my friends and I would trade and play Magic, Pokemon and Yugioh cards all the time. Those days have long passed, and I don't really know anyone these days that plays cards, and honestly, I really don't have the cash these days to be able to fund that sort of thing. I've always been on the lookout for TCGs online, and apart from a few good free ones (Elements) I've never seen any that really got me hooked.

When I heard about this game from Angry Joe, I came to check it out. At first it looked alright, but the more I looked into it, the more I've been falling in love with it. It honestly looks like it's going to be groundbreaking, and for someone like me who has always played card games, I am really looking forward to it.

But I have a problem, The kickstarter is ending soon, and I really want to support this game so I can get into the alpha of the game, but currently I'm really strapped for cash and don't have the money at this moment to get the squire tier like I want, so I'm coming to you guys with this question:

Is there any way possible that they do an extended kickstarter or something where I can make a deal to hold me a squire status? I'd be able to pay it next month, but right now it's just not possible. If not oh well, I'm still really looking forward to this game, but I'd appreciate it if anyone knows the answer to this question. Thanks!

Erep
06-06-2013, 11:57 PM
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cze/hex-mmo-trading-card-game/posts/501438

Punk
06-06-2013, 11:57 PM
*Swipes finger through the air*

Check into cash!

Origination
06-07-2013, 12:00 AM
Darn, alright thanks!

mmimzie
06-07-2013, 12:01 AM
*Swipes finger through the air*

Check into cash!

I Lol'd. yeah they will basicly be giving the squire tier with out the exclusive art card, whcih is still quite the deal. You could always ask some one you buy you a squire.

Origination
06-07-2013, 12:03 AM
Where are they doing that at? If you're talking about the 50$ one that it shows as the slacker thing, I'm not really interested in spending that much money on this, although I wish I could, 20$ is honestly pushing it for me. Student loan debt is srs bizness

Derium
06-07-2013, 12:05 AM
Where are they doing that at? If you're talking about the 50$ one that it shows as the slacker thing, I'm not really interested in spending that much money on this, although I wish I could, 20$ is honestly pushing it for me. Student loan debt is srs bizness

You can defer those bastards for about 17,000 years. So you've got time!

Punk
06-07-2013, 12:06 AM

Here you go:

Post-Kickstarter Pledges

Fans have asked if we're going to continue the tier backers past the Kickstarter date. We will have a Slacker Backer option at $50 that offers the following:

1 Starter Deck ($10 value)
25 Booster Packs ($50 value)
2 months of VIP ($8 value)

We will not extend the individual tier rewards you see now past Friday at campaign close. The promo cards are Kickstarter exclusive and they'll be limited to the people who backed during the 30 day campaign. So, if you want these rewards, you need to back right now as these exclusive rewards will not be available after the campaign. <Cheesy Infomercial Voice> So act today! </Cheesy Informercial Voice>

..and I believe they are doing it on their website.

Sorry, didn't fully understand your question, so I answered it both ways I interpreted it.

Origination
06-07-2013, 12:10 AM
Alright guys, thanks for the info. I'll definitely be playing the game when it goes open beta, looking forward :]