PDA

View Full Version : Sniping for PP on PayPal?

Nonrefutal
06-07-2013, 12:15 AM
Hello, might be a strange introduction from me as a first post, but anyways.

Does anyone think its possible for me to snipe a PP on paypal within the last few hours of the KS? I was hoping I'd leave on something you guys can suggest and go to school while that something is running, hopefully grabbing the PP.

This is my first tcg that I'm really looking forward into getting. I'm only 15 so 250 dollars is a ton for me; I really want to back for the tier I like most. It makes me wonder how so many on these forums have so much money to spend :p. I hate to ask but if anyone would somehow give me a pp tier (I don't even know if that's possible) I would appreciate that so much, I'd pay you back, too!

Any info would help greatly. Thanks!

Kiworrior
06-07-2013, 12:17 AM
As far as I know, the pay pal donations for the Pro Player Tier have been closed for a while and there is no way to get it anymore.

Pentregarth
06-07-2013, 12:21 AM
Seconded, getting any of the sold out tiers is now only possible by sniping it on KS - so bad luck for you, I fear, getting a PP is pretty much impossible now. I still regret I didn't buy one when they were still open on paypal, but the 1 year free draft added to the other tiers is a nice compensation ^^