PDA

View Full Version : Tease/Terrible Luck

DojiMaidori
06-07-2013, 12:35 AM
So I checked the Kickstarter page for any updates, and saw 1 open Dungeon Crawler Tier! I clicked it, clicked the Login with FB button. Stuff flickered but nothing new showed up. Hit it again, NOW it goes on. I enter my Amazon info. Continue, Next, yada yada... "that reward is no longer available!"

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--

Oh well. -_-

I should've spent less time promoting this thing and more time scrounging up funds to jump on it early.

Derium
06-07-2013, 12:38 AM
*ahem* collector *ahem*

Ben
06-07-2013, 12:42 AM
>.< bad luck.

Punk
06-07-2013, 12:43 AM
So I checked the Kickstarter page for any updates, and saw 1 open Dungeon Crawler Tier! I clicked it, clicked the Login with FB button. Stuff flickered but nothing new showed up. Hit it again, NOW it goes on. I enter my Amazon info. Continue, Next, yada yada... "that reward is no longer available!"

Oh well. -_-

I should've spent less time promoting this thing and more time scrounging up funds to jump on it early.

Should of setup a Kickstarter to help fund the Kickstarter you want to pledge to.

DojiMaidori
06-07-2013, 11:25 AM
^ SO META BUT SO TRUE!

After much F5ing and 2 more cases like the OP, FOURTH TIME WAS THE CHARM! WOO!

incitfulmonk21
06-07-2013, 11:58 AM
grats on getting what you wanted :)

PowderedToastMan
06-07-2013, 12:16 PM
Grats man, I ended up snatching another DC down the stretch after lots of debating because lack of funds stuck with it...

CoolGrayAJ
06-07-2013, 12:17 PM
Since day one :) http://coolgraycorner.com/2013/05/18/hex-pro-player-pledge-tiers-sold-out/ (don't let that publication date fool you)

ozer34
06-07-2013, 12:46 PM
I had the same thing.

BUT I GOT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EdwardBishop
06-07-2013, 01:08 PM

Oh well. -_-

Sorry to hear that... I know exactly how you feel since all the GK snipers are gloating about getting GK (the tier I wanted to get but didn't), I'm going to have to tell you that the tier I wanted to upgrade from is Dungeon Crawler... if only I had gotten to upgrade to GK, it would have freed up my dungeon crawler for you! Now we can be marginally dissatisfied together! Yay.

(P.S. I picked up a Collector's too in the last 5 minutes when it became obvious that I wasn't getting that Grand King I wanted... and re-ran the numbers and considered my own playstyle, and those are the best two tiers for me anyway...)