PDA

View Full Version : Do Beta Invites Stack?

Justinkp
06-07-2013, 02:15 AM
I just discovered this game and kickstarter through luck today and have already donated to king tier. I'm thinking of getting another king tier and was wondering if the beta invites stack so that I could give one to a friend? Or if I do $10 donations can I get multiple beta invites for friends who I didn't have a chance to try to get to donate?

Thanks.

Justin

Pentregarth
06-07-2013, 02:51 AM
The second one definitely works, I don't think beta invites stack if you decide to merge the accounts though

Justinkp
06-07-2013, 03:02 AM
The second one definitely works, I don't think beta invites stack if you decide to merge the accounts though

Thanks, I have a few friends who I think would like it, some of whom wouldn't have donated even if I'd had time to tell them. Would have felt silly buying them and not having it work. You don't happen to have a reference to this so I can be absolutely sure do you?

Still may get another king tier although I really wish I'd learned about the game earlier so I could have gotten the grand king. Its difficult to learn enough in several hours so I can make informed purchasing decisions as well.

Thanks again.

Justin

Willzyx
06-07-2013, 03:04 AM
Just don't merge. Grab your buddy a king with the understanding that he'll send most of the goodies inside to your main account.

Khazrakh
06-07-2013, 03:30 AM
If you just want to get your friends into the game I'd probably go ahead and buy them the Squire Tier unless you are really sure they are going to play it a lot.

Arbiter
06-07-2013, 03:48 AM
The Mercenaries are unique to account, so if you want another king for yourself, but have a friend you can trust, you can buy the King account for him and get him to transfer you the rest of the stuff and he will get the mercenaries (I recommend leaving him a few other things too :-)

Justinkp
06-07-2013, 04:04 AM
Thanks everybody. I'm afraid it may be a moot point though since if I understand right you can't make another donation with the same kickstarter account and I'd need to use another form of payment. Unfortunately my PayPal account is screwed up and I only have one credit card that I could use I think. I could however, change my pledge I believe if a grand king shows up (Hahaha).

I'm not positive I have this right, this is the first time I've used kickstarter and I may have misunderstood things that were told to me. I do appreciate all of your help.

Justin