PDA

View Full Version : German speaking players

self1sch
06-07-2013, 02:32 AM
Hallo! :)

I'm not sure, if I'm allowed to write in German in this forum, so I won't :P

I'm from Austria and just wanted to know how many german speaking players there are, who pledged for the game or at least, planning to play HEX. I consider myself a TCG noob, I played a little YUGIOH about 10 years ago and some Shadow Era in the past 2 years but that's pretty much it.
So I could need someone who's gonna help me a little bit at the beginning or maybe wanna do a RAID sometime. I probably won't have enough time for a real guild though.....

Anyways, are there any Germans/Austrians/Swiss in here? :D

Ozmono
06-07-2013, 02:36 AM
You appear to speak English well. I'd be happy to raid with you but I don't speak German. So if I cannot judge a book by it's cover I may not be of use to you :)

Slamdancer
06-07-2013, 02:42 AM
Hallo! :)

I'm not sure, if I'm allowed to write in German in this forum, so I won't :P

I'm from Austria and just wanted to know how many german speaking players there are, who pledged for the game or at least, planning to play HEX. I consider myself a TCG noob, I played a little YUGIOH about 10 years ago and some Shadow Era in the past 2 years but that's pretty much it.
So I could need someone who's gonna help me a little bit at the beginning or maybe wanna do a RAID sometime. I probably won't have enough time for a real guild though.....

Anyways, are there any Germans/Austrians/Swiss in here? :D

Bin auch Deutscher, haben sogar schonmal bei Shadow Era gegeneinander gespielt ;)

I'd love to meet up to do a few raids, so if you are up, just PM me your details.

Pentregarth
06-07-2013, 02:43 AM
German here, reporting in ;-) I'm actually looking for a small, casual european guild right now, since I don't have that much time to play and don't like very large guilds - I like to know the people I play with. If such a guild cannot be found, I'd definitely consider founding one myself and would be more than happy to invite you along!

Blowfeld
06-07-2013, 02:45 AM
Hi,

I bet there are many people in here that speak German, myself included, so I would not wonder if in the near future there would be a certain development of German guilds.

Even if you do not have much time for raiding you can still look for a casual guild, to chat and meet people with the same interests.

self1sch
06-07-2013, 03:01 AM
You appear to speak English well. I'd be happy to raid with you but I don't speak German. So if I cannot judge a book by it's cover I may not be of use to you :)

Hey,
thanks, my english is not exactly "terrible", the problem is the combination of the various TCG-Terms (which I hardly know) and the foreign language. But we can try anyways, I would love to! ;)

Aeromis
06-07-2013, 03:02 AM
Hi self1sch, I'm from Austria too! Vienna exactly. Some of my friends from Rarehunter/Schwechat are also backers. If you want to join our guild (when beta starts) feel free to send me a message :) We are always looking for some friends. There are also people from Germany joining us. Some of us are playing TCGs for many years, but all in all we are casual guys :-)

Gen91
06-07-2013, 03:06 AM
Hey,
thanks, my english is not exactly "terrible", the problem is the combination of the various TCG-Terms (which I hardly know) and the foreign language. But we can try anyways, I would love to! ;)

Hy German speaking here, I think the TCG-Terms will be the slightest problem,
because these terms are normally always in English and you will learn them over time,
or there will be new ones (like in every MMO) for hex.

self1sch
06-07-2013, 03:07 AM
Freut mich, dass es doch zumindest schon mal einige hier gibt :)
Wenn es soweit ist, melde ich mich bei euch.

@Slamdancer Cooler Zufall :D Heißt du in SE ebenfalls Slamdancer?

Hätte auch Interessen an einer eher lockeren Gilde @Pentregarth, wo man vll nicht 40h in der Woche online sein muss :)

Tiuvath
06-07-2013, 03:16 AM
from Austria here aswell o/

I dont think the terms will be the problem, cause honestly I couldnt name them in german only in English xD
even if you speak in german you'll probably end up using the english terms for most of the stuff :)

Slamdancer
06-07-2013, 03:17 AM
Ne ;) Myleene!

Habe auch 14 Jahre MTG gespielt, viele Draft / 256 Mann Turniere mitgespielt und auch einige Preise abgeräumt, also Erfahrung wäre genug vorhanden, um dich zu "coachen" :D

Ozmono
06-07-2013, 03:18 AM
Hey,

I'll see you in Alpha than!

Khazrakh
06-07-2013, 03:20 AM
Grüß Gott / Hi there
German as well. We usually are the greatest non-english group in online-games so finding german speaking guys won't be a problem.
I'm going to form a guild with some friends who also backed, we even have a Guildmaster Tier in our ranks ;)
Won't be a hardcore raiding/PvP guild though - just a casual place to hang out with friends and have some fun.

Aeromis
06-07-2013, 03:26 AM
Great to see so many German-speaking backers!

AstaSyneri
06-07-2013, 03:40 AM
One more here, and in our guild we have several others, although it's a very international guild (Australian / US / UK / German for the most part). With your language skills it won't be a problem - you won't have to talk to your opponents after all ;-).

Grauwart
06-07-2013, 05:44 AM
Moin, moin and hello,
Here is just another german speaking backer. I also wish we could all stay in contact with each other, because it is so much easier to discuss complex tactics and card details, although I can understand quite some words in English.
Und sollte es hier tatsächlich schon eine Gilde geben bei der man bei Bedarf auch auf deutsch fachsimpeln darf, wäre es nett wenn ich kurz angePNt werden könnte um mich dann zurück zu melden.

MinatoTR
06-07-2013, 06:05 AM
I am from Germany as well :)

Shakalaka
06-07-2013, 06:30 AM
German player here, too.

If there is a nice guild out there, tell me.

Not too hardcore, not too casual would be nice. Something in between.

GK+PP tier

Shakka

Pentregarth
06-07-2013, 06:34 AM
Grüß Gott / Hi there
German as well. We usually are the greatest non-english group in online-games so finding german speaking guys won't be a problem.
I'm going to form a guild with some friends who also backed, we even have a Guildmaster Tier in our ranks ;)
Won't be a hardcore raiding/PvP guild though - just a casual place to hang out with friends and have some fun.

That pretty much sounds like what I want - do you guys already have some sort of contact information?

Storm_Fireblade
06-07-2013, 06:45 AM
I definitively hope CZE will provide localized support soon. In my opinion they should have considered to do so from the beginning and at least offer the website and kickstarter tiers in french/german.

jai151
06-07-2013, 06:49 AM
I definitively hope CZE will provide localized support soon. In my opinion they should have considered to do so from the beginning and at least offer the website and kickstarter tiers in french/german.

I'm pretty sure plans are in the works for localized support. Remember, it takes a lot of time and manpower to translate a game, and they did not expect the Kickstarter to blow up like it has

Kategora
06-07-2013, 06:52 AM
Another german native!

With my grand king I'am ready for everything Hex has to offer. Can't wait for alpha.

Storm_Fireblade
06-07-2013, 07:24 AM
I'm pretty sure plans are in the works for localized support. Remember, it takes a lot of time and manpower to translate a game, and they did not expect the Kickstarter to blow up like it has

Well, there is a difference between translating the content of the website plus the kickstarter tiers and localize the client. I can see, why the client might take some more time, but from a marketing standpoint I would at least have supported german/french outside the client already, to boost the income via Kickstarter. Now, everything worked out more than fine with us raising over 2.4mio in the end. Still - multilangual kickstarter tiers and website will for sure have provided us with enough extra people to raise a substantial extra amount.

Rapkannibale
06-07-2013, 10:09 AM
Berliner hier! :) IGN will be the same as on the forums here so feel free to shoot me a message or friend invite. Would love to do some raids or play a few PvP matches. Auf Deutsch dann natuerlich. :)

Longknife
06-07-2013, 12:39 PM
I Hope to find a small, casual, german PvE guild, ore someone that
has better translation skills like me ;)

Only with an champion tear deck ... but my hard is on the right place ;)

AstaSyneri
06-07-2013, 03:50 PM
We are international, with a few Germans (including me), totally focussed on PvE content...

Dratzl
06-07-2013, 03:52 PM
Austra as well - and i thought i might be the only one :D

Xhanatos
06-07-2013, 06:56 PM
Another German checking in ^^
I'm excited to see how big the game will going to be, with its f2p release there will be a huge potential playerbase that didn't even consider trying out a trading card game before, so lets see how big we can get!

Saeijou
06-18-2013, 07:36 AM
So many germans... interesting :D
Maybe some of you want to join us:
http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=25637&p=257410#post257410

;)

Eryn_Shades
06-18-2013, 08:10 AM
I forgot to check into the club :) I´m also a native german. Like AstaSyneri and Slamdancer you can find me at TUC. Always willing to have a nice raid or friendly PvP match. :D

DjiN
06-18-2013, 10:00 AM
Also from Berlin! Nice to see so many german speaking people already. Hope HEX will be played by many germans so we could do meet up and such :)

Steellion
06-20-2013, 11:25 AM
Stuttgart reporting in :)
Nice to see that the Community has a wide range of nationalities :D

Oli
06-20-2013, 03:15 PM
I'm from Fulda. Hope to see you soon in game.

Stalak
06-21-2013, 02:32 AM
Ola,

i am from Nürnberg.
hope, when i get an invite we can organise a raide or two.

Landliebe
06-21-2013, 02:35 AM
Munich

Cant w8 to play :D

Chrolo
06-21-2013, 03:12 AM
Any other people from Switzerland out there? :)