PDA

View Full Version : A supporter here :) I got a question about redeeming.

SephBlades
06-07-2013, 03:38 AM
Hello Hex community,

I just managed to squeeze 10$ to get the supporter tier.
I did it from this website and not from kickstarter because i wanted to use the PayPal function.

I did the purchase via Paypal, everything was a success. i got the receipt e-mails and such.

My question is this: How will i be able to connect my account here to my purchase so the database knows that i am a supporter? So i won't miss my beta invite. I mean won't i have to enter my Confirmation number or something here?

Thank you for your time in advance :)

TZHX
06-07-2013, 03:41 AM
I think it's a "wait for them to contact you" thing.

wallofomens
06-07-2013, 03:45 AM
I think it's a "wait for them to contact you" thing.

Yes.

SephBlades
06-07-2013, 04:17 AM
Ah ok. Ty.

Ben
06-07-2013, 04:35 AM
I'd assume they're right, I would have liked more clarification on that, but It's fine.

westxgirl
06-27-2013, 11:58 AM
Hello Yall,
I hope im at the right place. I redeem a loot card for a bear mount. I went to booty bay to redeem it there. Apparently I didn't get all the numbers wrote down right. I'm one number short. What do I do? Do I have to buy the bear mount again?

Thank you

jai151
06-27-2013, 12:03 PM
Hello Yall,
I hope im at the right place. I redeem a loot card for a bear mount. I went to booty bay to redeem it there. Apparently I didn't get all the numbers wrote down right. I'm one number short. What do I do? Do I have to buy the bear mount again?

Thank you

You are unfortunately in the Hex forums, not WoWTCG. Try http://forums.cryptozoic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5

Chance
06-27-2013, 12:06 PM
Booty bay... 24 pack of coke and 'I'm a pirate' on replay thousands of dead goblins all for a pirate suit. The memories...

nearlysober
06-27-2013, 12:47 PM
How will i be able to connect my account here to my purchase so the database knows that i am a supporter? We're not quite sure how, or if, they're going to link our HEX accounts to the forums. It maybe that we get completely new forums?

But we do know that they will contact us via the email address on either our PayPal or Kickstarter accounts (depending on how you donated) when they are ready to start sending out beta invites and setting up access.

Shadowelf
06-27-2013, 12:58 PM
Hello Yall,

Thank you

Booty bay heh ? Oh the memories...:)

To the OP; just like others said they will send u an email (in ur case before beta), which will include all the details plus a code to unlock (if any) your rewards. This will most probably be sent at your paypal's email account