PDA

View Full Version : Stacking Tiers

1337Nick
06-07-2013, 04:05 AM
I'm sure this was said somewhere, but I currently am backed at a DC Tier. Thinking about picking up Collectors as well, but unsure if the bonus drafts a year will stack. Will I get two a week, or just one? In reality, if they do stack the drafts pay for the tier all on its own (and lots more).

Also if I do get the Collectors, how do I go about adding them with my DC account? I know I will just have to back via paypal or make a second account. But all other aspects of the tiers will stack yes?

Thank you for the quick answers, since there is only about 7 hours left. >,<

Tiuvath
06-07-2013, 04:13 AM
the weekly free draft wont stack you'd probably be better off keeping the accounts seperate to get the drafts for both

i am not sure how they are combined. but i guess you'll get codes to redeem in an account you created

hammer
06-07-2013, 04:28 AM
Has it been confirmed that we will are allowed to NOT stack $250 tiers ie that we can manage them as separate two accounts if we decide to do so. Under this model we would then be allowed to enjoy the benefit of 1 year of drafting on each of the two accounts. I dont think this has been approved and it is my understanding that users will HAVE to merge the accounts, and because the draft dont stack you will only get 1 draft a week.

Oaka23
06-07-2013, 04:30 AM
You don't HAVE to merge, but CZE will be keeping an eye on things in the case of, say, tournament shenanigans using multiple accounts.

hammer
06-07-2013, 04:36 AM
Where has it been confirmed that keeping two accounts is allowed. otherwise move all the lotus gardens to account 1, log on daily with account 1 and draft once a week, log on once a week to account 2 for draft and transfer draft winnings and cards to accout 1 log off. Seems shady to me and not what is intended would be seen as abuse of the system. If you want multiple pledges you have to Merge and give up one year of drafts this is clear no?

Tiuvath
06-07-2013, 04:51 AM
the better question is how could they prevent you from keeping 2 accounts

how would they do this with people that used different emails and payment options

why screw over the guy who bought 1 collector for him and a dungeon crawler for his wife?

Its just not feasible

hammer
06-07-2013, 04:52 AM
It will be obvious from the trade log and gaming activity that he infact didnt buy this for "his wife"

Kami
06-07-2013, 04:53 AM
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17505982/Temporary/Hex%20Reward%20Guide.xlsx

Hex Rewards Guide/Calculator

Tiuvath
06-07-2013, 04:54 AM
you really think they'll bother with this? why would they. They pretty much assumed at start that all would go to individuals anyways, why force to merge?