PDA

View Full Version : A few last Questions before Kickstarter end

Tiuvath
06-07-2013, 04:07 AM
the 660k stretchgoal of +1 of ech exclusive pve card
Does it mean that for example Squire tier would get 1 of every exclusive pve card in addition to what they get from their tier
OR
they just get +1 of the single pve card thats in their tier?

Crafting Cards
this only for pve cards right? and is there an article or soemthing that explains it more?

Sets
only Set1 at beginning or set 1-3 realeased at the same time?

Double Pledging
does pledging via kickstarter and paypal work or is there a better way or something to be aware of?

I pledged Collectors and was looking into an additional squire or warrior to get 4 of all pve exclusives.
Thanks for all the answers

warstriker
06-07-2013, 04:10 AM
the 660k stretchgoal of +1 of ech exclusive pve card
Does it mean that for example Squire tier would get 1 of every exclusive pve card in addition to what they get from their tier
OR
they just get +1 of the single pve card thats in their tier?

Crafting Cards
this only for pve cards right? and is there an article or soemthing that explains it more?

Sets
only Set1 at beginning or set 1-3 realeased at the same time?

Double Pledging
does pledging via kickstarter and paypal work or is there a better way or something to be aware of?

I pledged Collectors and was looking into an additional squire or warrior to get 4 of all pve exclusives.
Thanks for all the answers

Only the cards in your tier will get +1

Pvp cards can only be obtained with buying boosters or trading

only set 1

yes, paypal works or you could make multiple kickstarter accounts

Zomnivore
06-07-2013, 04:11 AM
I believe its +1 of what they're entitled to, so they'd get 2 corys plus whatever they already get.

Hexmage
06-07-2013, 04:15 AM
As far as crafting go I would assume you could only craft PvE cards or PvP/PvE equipment
You can salvage every card though

Pentregarth
06-07-2013, 04:15 AM
1. You only get double the cards you would get at your tier. So, for example, a squire would get 2x lady cassandra, but nothing else.
2. We don't exactly know what will be the results from crafting, it looks as though you can break any card down, so I would assume you could potentially craft any card too. No confirmation on this, though.
3. Only Set 1, I'd imagine they would start releasing the other sets (at the regular 3-a-year rate) as soon as the game actually launches, so past beta.
4. You have to write CZE and tell them to merge your accounts (up to 4), you can merge KS and Paypal, but afaik that's the only option. In order to get a full playset of all exclusives you'd have to add at least a king though, see 1. ^^

Tiuvath
06-07-2013, 04:16 AM
thanks for the quick answers :D

warstriker
06-07-2013, 04:17 AM
I believe its +1 of what they're entitled to, so they'd get 2 corys plus whatever they already get.

that's what i am saying; you only get 1 extra card from your tier. Every tier gets cory, this means everyone gets +1 cory

Sloofin
06-07-2013, 04:27 AM
Do Collectors get +2 Cory? I hope so. I want more of the op cake.

TheDiv
06-07-2013, 04:49 AM
Do Collectors get +2 Cory? I hope so. I want more of the op cake.

Collectors will get 3x Princess Cory :) If you want a 4th, probably worth grabbing a Squire or hoping someone will trade them for cheap!

Krenos
06-07-2013, 04:52 AM
for the +1 you only get +1 of the cards in the tier. You would need an extra King to get all the cards +1