PDA

View Full Version : Final stretch efforts

zifster
06-07-2013, 04:52 AM
Hey All!

It's the final hours and we are reasonably close but not quite at our final stretch goal, what are you all doing to get those last minute people in?

For me it's been a combination of reminding everyone on facebook that the deadline is approaching and calling up a few procrastinator friends I have to make sure they check out the website and get hooked. There is tons more info on hextcg.com than when we started, and the PVE stuff especially is looking all the more tempting!

I've also been pointing out how much better pledging now is than slacker backering, (the value difference is huge). I've gotten a couple more people to sign up this way in the back day, if more of us do we have a bigger community and good shot at the goal I think!

I also think it's good to keep positive about everything Cryptozoic has been doing during this kickstarter, I've backed a lot of projects and never seen one with such great value in the rewards and consistent good updates! Whatever your opinion of individual stretch goals to you personally I feel like they have done a really great job thus far.

-Zif

MrSeriousBsns
06-07-2013, 07:05 AM
I managed to upload an additional video before the end of the project and backed two friends into the Squire tier... don't think we will hit the last stretch goal, but its been a fantastic run!

Trothael
06-07-2013, 07:08 AM
Just over 100k to go on the kickstarter, and less than three hours until the end.
It would be nice if we make it with the final rush, but I doubt it will happen.