PDA

View Full Version : Twitch Countdown

Davladen
06-07-2013, 08:02 AM
Just want to let the boys and maybe girl(s) over at CZE that their Twitch stream has a good amount of people already in there waiting. SO MAYBE...IF...you guys would like to MAYBE, i don't know...pop on and say "hello" early, feel free! :cool:

panzer
06-07-2013, 08:03 AM
two and a half hours earlier than planned?

Davladen
06-07-2013, 08:03 AM
You don't even have to show game footage. Just you guys eating and drinking punch and pie would be cool with us...

Rathal
06-07-2013, 08:07 AM
I imagine they're incredibly busy preparing right now. Also, it just hit 8am PST.. for most people that's just the start of the day, remember!

Davladen
06-07-2013, 08:09 AM
uhg you West Coast people...I drink spiked punch for breakfast on the daily.

BossHoss
06-07-2013, 08:13 AM
Based on their "comedy' style I would love to see Cory roll up in a new Ferrari, with a platinum and diamond grill(teeth), rapper chain, everyone inside "sip, sip, sippin on some sizzer" drinking rare scotch and bottles of Dom, Da Vinci painting on the wall, scantily clad women partying everywhere... Just so we know our money is being put to good use!!! lol

Kami
06-07-2013, 08:16 AM
All I can say is:

Bear Fight.

Rathal
06-07-2013, 08:19 AM
I'm actually Central, I just deal with this every day at work.. trying to get a hold of people who are several hours' difference on both sides of you can take some planning.

And Bear Fight is epic enough that it can wait for HexCon, right?!

BossHoss
06-07-2013, 08:20 AM
And Bear Fight is epic enough that it can wait for HexCon, right?!

It will be in Vegas so it might be an MGM main event bigger than a UFC fight

Davladen
06-07-2013, 08:32 AM
Based on their "roll up in a new Ferrari, with a platinum and diamond grill(teeth), rapper chain, everyone inside "sip, sip, sippin on some sizzer" drinking rare scotch and bottles of Dom, Da Vinci painting on the wall, scantily clad women partying everywhere...

sounds like you've done this before...

Tyrfang
06-07-2013, 08:34 AM
Based on their "comedy' style I would love to see Cory roll up in a new Ferrari, with a platinum and diamond grill(teeth), rapper chain, everyone inside "sip, sip, sippin on some sizzer" drinking rare scotch and bottles of Dom, Da Vinci painting on the wall, scantily clad women partying everywhere... Just so we know our money is being put to good use!!! lol

That's actually their plan for the GenCon dinner.

BossHoss
06-07-2013, 08:36 AM
Lol yes, I have had my fair share of "money wasting" days... The life of a pro athlete was definitely a fast lifestyle

BossHoss
06-07-2013, 08:38 AM
That's actually their plan for the GenCon dinner.

Then that just increased my chances of going to GenCon to 100% from 75%!

caffn8d
06-07-2013, 08:42 AM

Something like that would be pretty awesome. I would be totally fine with my money going towards it. :)

Tyrfang
06-07-2013, 09:16 AM
Something like that would be pretty awesome. I would be totally fine with my money going towards it. :)

They're in California. I'm sure they can find someone with a Tesla Speedster or Porche who would lend it for a video, but...it would totally be taken the wrong way.

MatWith1T
06-07-2013, 09:18 AM
Wish my office didn't block Twitch's streaming video ports.

Tyrfang
06-07-2013, 09:22 AM
I think it'd be funnier if they did an end-of-kickstarter video from a holding cell, and Cory behind bars. After they declare bail to be $2.4m, the team just looks at each other, apologizes to Cory, and leaves.

Davladen
06-07-2013, 09:32 AM
I think it'd be funnier if they did an end-of-kickstarter video from a holding cell, and Cory behind bars. After they declare bail to be $2.4m, the team just looks at each other, apologizes to Cory, and leaves.

lol love it!

nickon
06-07-2013, 09:37 AM

And then Kyle wrestles the bear

Madican
06-07-2013, 09:57 AM

Sizzurp is Sprite and cough syrup. It would go terribly with the rare Scotch.

Zomnivore
06-07-2013, 10:09 AM
Bunch of people already enjoy the stream chat

Davladen
06-07-2013, 10:31 AM
the viewer list is crazy lol

ForgedSol
06-07-2013, 10:34 AM
What's the twitch account?

Davladen
06-07-2013, 10:52 AM
http://www.twitch.tv/hextcg

sonicgarbage
06-07-2013, 11:13 AM
Am I the only one who can't see the stream? It just never loads.