PDA

View Full Version : Deck Editor Suggestion

TheRhys
06-07-2013, 06:05 PM
So, I was looking at the deck editor Article, and I thought, man seeing 1 draw is cool, but not really useful. Could we get a way to set it to Draw 50 first hands? Then tell us how what we got, IE You got 3 Ruby shards 12 times, 2 ruby shards 22 times, etc. And have a breakdown of first hand by like the type/cost of cards maybe? I mean, it wouldn't be hard to independently make a spreadsheet to do this... but it'd be nice to have it in game.

htesrepus
06-07-2013, 10:18 PM
I was thinking the same thing, so if two random people have thought of this then I'm sure the dev's have thought about it too. Yeah it would be much handier in game than having to rig up a spreadsheet. Hopefully a dev or mod will enlighten us.

MugenMusou
06-08-2013, 08:23 AM
It was still vague, but dev had mentioned during the count down twitch. They are working on things to help mathmatically oriented people, and take feed backs as they go. So I'm assuming they will provide much more robust stats like what you have there.

Greyguard
06-08-2013, 06:58 PM
That's a great idea TheRhys, it would be extremely helpful!

TheRhys
06-10-2013, 03:17 PM
It was still vague, but dev had mentioned during the count down twitch. They are working on things to help mathmatically oriented people, and take feed backs as they go. So I'm assuming they will provide much more robust stats like what you have there.

Yeah, they've been great about listening to feedback, and this seems like something that would really help serious TCGers and Potentially help all our newbier friends with their deck construction.