PDA

View Full Version : Noob question - drafting a primal

Andreij
06-12-2013, 12:53 AM
Hi guys,
Noob question, I know, but I didn't see anywhere about it: if you go in a draft and one of your boosters comes out to be primal, you get to keep only the cards that you choose when your turn comes or is there another rule for that?
Because everybody is saying to keep the booster packs for drafting and not open them imediately.
I am asking because I became a 'Hexen' :) because of the PVE part of the game but since I have King I will do some booster drafts and was seriously thinking of opening a lot of the boosters during the PVE campaign.
Thanks in advance!
Andrei.

DisOrd3r
06-12-2013, 12:55 AM
As far as I understand you can't draft with primals :)

And you will see if a booster turned out to be a primal
As it has a diffrent art om the pack ^^

Zaelesis
From all understand, the primal is an additional pack that randomly appears when opening others. Best case scenario is that you get to keep the primal for yourself.

Lunarath
You can't get primal boosters in drafts

Andreij
06-12-2013, 12:56 AM
Super! Then all my packs will go to draftings! :)
Thanks guys!

jai151
06-12-2013, 03:59 AM
From all understand, the primal is an additional pack that randomly appears when opening others. Best case scenario is that you get to keep the primal for yourself.

Not exactly. When purchasing from the store or winning a prize in a tournament, each pack has a chance of appearing in your inventory as a Primal instead. You will know this has occurred because the pack will identify itself as Primal, with a unique wrapper. These packs are, as has been stated, unable to be used in drafts, but they can be traded.

Hollywood
06-12-2013, 06:50 AM
They have speculated about holding Primal drafts where you draft with only Primal packs.

Temig
06-12-2013, 07:00 AM
They have speculated about holding Primal drafts where you draft with only Primal packs.

Which would be an amazing luxury format to take part in. Puts a whole new spin on rare drafting ;)