PDA

View Full Version : Champion respecing

theophanya
06-12-2013, 04:55 AM
Do you think you'll be able to respec your champion in PvE or you're gonna be stuck with the talents you choose along the way?

Oaka23
06-12-2013, 04:56 AM
You can, and you can save specs you've made to specific decks for ease of use.

Shadowelf
06-12-2013, 04:57 AM
Haven't seen anything similar being discussed (not officially at least), but it sounds reasonable to able to do it

theophanya
06-12-2013, 05:10 AM
It's actually tricky, cuz if you can respec on-the-fly - you can be much more reactive to specific challenges. I don't know if it would be balanced. And how about dungeons for example - can you respec between encounters or only before entering the dungeon?

Delrusant
06-12-2013, 05:23 AM
I have also seen that it will be saved ith the decks.

So appart from gaining a level it would seem strange to be able to respec in a dungeon as they seem to tied to the deck too (a voided card won't come back till you leave the dungeon => choice of trying to discover everything at the risk of not having the sufficient deck to beat the dungeon boss)

Massabik
06-12-2013, 05:51 AM
The champion's spec and gear will be saved to the particular deck. And since you will be able to leave the dungeon or wherever you are at any time, that could be considered respeccing on the fly.

jai151
06-12-2013, 05:52 AM
I have also seen that it will be saved ith the decks.

So appart from gaining a level it would seem strange to be able to respec in a dungeon as they seem to tied to the deck too (a voided card won't come back till you leave the dungeon => choice of trying to discover everything at the risk of not having the sufficient deck to beat the dungeon boss)

That was only for the Kraken dungeon. Each dungeon will have its own mechanics, including some where you don't bring a deck but build one along the way.

MrSeriousBsns
06-12-2013, 06:16 AM
I actually touched on this in the Champion coverage video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7SCWWLTWlI) I made. You can definitely respec, but it hasn't been confirmed if you can do it mid-dungeon run.

I'd have to assume at this point that you can't respec while running a dungeon or raid, otherwise it would way too exploitable. But, then again, maybe they don't care if you bring a different deck to each match.