PDA

View Full Version : 2.5M Stretch Goal

Selfar
06-12-2013, 06:27 AM
So...I don't wanna beat a dead horse here, but I have not had the chance to get on here lately. All the searches I did and the KS Q&A thread didn't have anything on it...but did we make the final stretch goal?
I know were silly close on the last day, but Paypal takes time to process. So in the end I wasn't sure.

Tathel
06-12-2013, 06:28 AM
I believe we did not as of the numbers tabulated at end of kickstarter, but i think they may be talking about this with final numbers on the friday update

Hollywood
06-12-2013, 06:36 AM
They said they are also going to include the Slacker Backer numbers and also any numbers from t-shirt sales, so we don't know yet. So go get more slackers to become backers! I want another excuse to visit Vegas!

Indormi
06-12-2013, 06:36 AM
They have to add all paypal pledges (tons of them werent procesed at the time) the T-shirts money and any Slacker backer, on Friday they most likely tell us if we have already reached it or a tentative number we are lacking for slacker backers. Also the KS bounces.

AstaSyneri
06-12-2013, 06:53 AM
It's rather unlikely that we made the 2.5 stretch goal, unfortunately. The Slacker Backer and T-Shirt sales are not going to make up for the last minute cancellations.

But then I am just preparing myself for the "worst" and hoping for the best case. I'd really love to get the "hawt l00t" from HexCon.

Tiuvath
06-12-2013, 06:58 AM
We will probably be told on the friday update if we made the 2.5m goal, personally i think we did, but we'll see.

Rapkannibale
06-12-2013, 07:00 AM
And if we are not there yet, then we need to get more Slacker Backers since as long as those are live we can still make it! :)

Shadowelf
06-12-2013, 07:09 AM
Can't tell whether we made it or not for reasons that ppl above already mentioned, but it will be close nevertheless. Let's hope that at Friday, a nice surprise will be w8ting for us .

Indormi
06-12-2013, 07:13 AM
Cory said that usually 10% of the total amount gets bounced back. So we need 450k from paypal, t-shirts and slacker backers (more or less). We know that paypal is at minimum 200k. Can last minute pledges, t-shirts and slacker backers make 250k? Thats an educated guess.

Dralon
06-12-2013, 07:26 AM
The part that gets bounced should still be included in the total. Say we hit 2.6 mill confirmed by the end of campaign on kickstarter alone. I feel they would say we met the 2.5 mill goal, even if it ended up that 260k of that wasn't collected.

I could be wrong of course.

jai151
06-12-2013, 07:29 AM
Cory said that usually 10% of the total amount gets bounced back. So we need 450k from paypal, t-shirts and slacker backers (more or less). We know that paypal is at minimum 200k. Can last minute pledges, t-shirts and slacker backers make 250k? Thats an educated guess.

Nothing about this kickstarter has been usual so far =) I'm not even gonna take a guess at wht the final numbers are, but I think we will come in significantly under the 10% bounce.

theophanya
06-12-2013, 07:32 AM
I'm one of the PayPal donors and wanted to up my pledge in the last couple of days. I still haven't received an email from Crypto, so I'm guessing they're still hard at work tackling all the PayPal adjustments. That said, I believe we're gonna get very close to the 2,5 mark, so I'm hoping Cory and Co. being the cool guys they are cut us some slack and open the last goal for us.

Selfar
06-12-2013, 08:11 AM
Yeah I knew they had to calculate Paypals, though I didn't realize that they were including slackers and shirts now to, thanks pretty sweet!
Well last I knew with the last day KS results and the day before's Paypal we were at about 2.4 our 2.45 so it's close.
Didn't know there was gonna be an update Friday, that's good to know! Thanks for all the info and we're all hoping for the best!

keroko
06-12-2013, 08:33 AM
bunnies, dangerous cosplay, marriages, fountains, fallout vault larping.
overbooked hotels, air conditioning that hits you like a wave.

maybe we can win the missing 100k

nearlysober
06-12-2013, 09:28 AM
It really depends on how much kickstarter backers fail to meet their pledge.

Like Indormi mentioned, CZE told us the average is 10% of the value. If we lose $200,000 it'll be hard to make it back up. If we dont lose that much, we may hit it, we were very close.

It also depends on how long the shirt & slacker backer sales go for. I don't think they really announced it... is it just Friday?

Tiuvath
06-12-2013, 09:48 AM
failed KS backer payments wont be deductated from the total, no worries in that regard

no kickstarter does that, and if i remember right they also said they wouldnt do that

Indormi
06-12-2013, 10:01 AM
failed KS backer payments wont be deductated from the total, no worries in that regard

no kickstarter does that, and if i remember right they also said they wouldnt do that

If this is true, then we definetly reached the goal. There were more than 200 processing pledges when paypal numbers were more than 200k.

Mime
10-25-2013, 02:15 PM
They said they are also going to include the Slacker Backer numbers and also any numbers from t-shirt sales, so we don't know yet. So go get more slackers to become backers! I want another excuse to visit Vegas!

So what you are saying is that Slacker Backers are helping to fund the 2.5mil milestone yet they don't get any extended stretch goals rewards? Did they not play a role?

jetah
10-25-2013, 02:21 PM
please do not necro post that are older than 1 month as per CoC.

Also note that Slack Backer was added after kickstarter ended thus they did not contribute to the KS funding.

keroko
10-25-2013, 02:27 PM
well... someone else 'necro' the unstuck 'people of hex' thread, unless you wanna keep seeing pictures of my ugly mug.

Vorpal
10-25-2013, 02:46 PM
Mine is an oft-banned troll simply making a new account :p