PDA

View Full Version : We need subforums please...

Rtsands45
06-12-2013, 07:38 AM
We need more than four forums to post in. I would like to see possible subforums for decks with a PVP deck subforum and a PVE deck subforum. I enjoy deckbuilding and seeing other peoples ideas.

theophanya
06-12-2013, 07:40 AM
This will come in time, don't worry. Look at their WOWTCG forum.

ConnorJS
06-12-2013, 07:44 AM
This will come in time, don't worry. Look at their WOWTCG forum.

It's true, but it literally takes 2 minutes so I don't see why they can't do it now :L. I know they're developing the game but 2 minutes shouldn't be an issue :L

Tathel
06-12-2013, 07:47 AM
We really do need more forum granularity.
When I was posting my Draft and Draught post I was thinking "this doesn't fit in at all with half the stuff here, but this is general and there's no where better."

And now serious conversation is going to bury my fun topic :'(

Malicus
06-12-2013, 07:51 AM
If its fun it won't stay buried long. On the one hand I think sub forums will be necessary but I am not sure we have hit that critical a mass yet, at this stage I think sub forums would stifle conversation more than it helped it since there isn't so much traffic that threads are buried before they are seen.

Shadowelf
06-12-2013, 08:00 AM
Signed of course; this has been posted before by Stok3d if i'm not mistaken (2 weeks ago). I think they will do it eventually but they will take their goddamn time while doing it. We need subforums like tournaments/events, decks/strategy, bugs/technical support, pve etc

Genocidal
06-12-2013, 10:19 AM
There have been a few threads about this and I'm still in full agreement. Especially for an advertising/community forum where all the blogs, web sites, YouTube channels, etc. can post their threads and I can happily ignore them. :)

Edit: For clarity, I appreciate what these people are doing, but there isn't enough information out yet to support these kinds of sites, so I currently have no interest in reading yet another rehash of a partial set 1 spoiler, or theorycrafting a deck from what we've seen (with no way to account for what we haven't and how that will affect the environment), or speculation on things that may or may not happen.

incitfulmonk21
06-12-2013, 10:32 AM
I just hate having to sift through the forums to find the posts I care about. not that other posts aren't important they just aren't what I am interested in. Splitting the forums into different categories would make things far better.

Please CZE spend the 5 minutes it takes to make categories.

Tathel
06-12-2013, 10:34 AM
Please CZE spend the 5 minutes it takes to make categories.

They are all busy at E3 :(