PDA

View Full Version : Project Update #32: We're at E3 on Gamespot's Stream!

Thadir
06-12-2013, 11:31 AM
So they are streaming or were :).

I also saw a E3 stream of mojang what are your impressions.

I'm really looking forward to HEX, it has some elements that reminds me about Magic The Gathering that I realy like :). So what are your impressions. Up to now there doing it great :) I am hoping there going to do somting with some Youtubers like the @AngryJoeShow or @Totalbiscuit to let these guys analyse and show the macanics to peapol outside the Alpha etc :).

Ayurox
06-12-2013, 11:44 AM
Yeah its sweet already following it ^^

Qorsair
06-12-2013, 12:21 PM
So we got a statement that they have collected $2.5m, does that mean we hit the goal or was Cory just rounding?
Also, some interesting info on the treasure chests that I don't recall hearing before, they can contain additional boosters.

Gorgol
06-12-2013, 12:36 PM
So we got a statement that they have collected $2.5m, does that mean we hit the goal or was Cory just rounding?
Also, some interesting info on the treasure chests that I don't recall hearing before, they can contain additional boosters.
and those boosters have more treasure chests which can contain more boosters which have...

Tathel
06-12-2013, 12:38 PM
I think there should be an achievement for the first person to unpack a primal booster from a treasure chest ^_^

Goombus
06-12-2013, 01:20 PM
Woot, saw some new cards :D

Fireblast
06-12-2013, 01:22 PM
Woot, saw some new cards :D

Old :D yet unrevealed tho, but they might not exist anymore!

~

Kroan
06-12-2013, 01:41 PM
We'll be back with a full-fledged update with final numbers, tee-shirt information, vanity cards, and more on Friday.
Vanity Cards? What do they mean by that? :eek:

Daer
06-12-2013, 01:53 PM
The cards Dragons Lords+ get.

nearlysober
06-12-2013, 01:55 PM
I'm assuming it's just more details on the vanity card process... like "we'll be contacting you, please send a head shot, cards will be for sets 2 & 3, etc etc"

Regarding Cory's statement of raising $2.5 million, he's probably just rounding for the sake of the interview. I would wait on the official announcement Friday before drawing any conclusions.

Kroan
06-12-2013, 01:56 PM
Oh right. Good one!

... I wish I was a Dragon Lord :p

Thadir
06-13-2013, 01:55 PM
Like I said if they play there card right (pun intended) and use the social media in there favor (Like Angry Joe and TB etc). They would have a winnign formula. I already got my old mates of the Orgonised play sercuite from my home time exited about this thing :).

So guys maybe a youtuber's booster draft :D. (Ohh I already can hear some of the youtburs get exited).