PDA

View Full Version : KS Pledge Trading Outlawed on Forums

Monarch
06-12-2013, 12:14 PM
Just so everyone is aware. (If it was posted elsewhere, I had not seen it.)

There's been a lot of discussion on these forums this weekend about trading/selling KS pledges. Some threads had been closed, but the majority remained open all weekend, and indeed until yesterday. It seems CZE has reevaluated their stance (as is their prerogative) and have decided to nix all such threads created on or bumped to the first few pages.

Again, this is just so everyone is aware. I apologize for making my own thread of this nature, and urge others to reconsider making threads of their own. It seems like trading/etc is still valid within the user agreement until specifically stated otherwise, they just don't want it done on their forums.

Slowpoke.jpg

nearlysober
06-12-2013, 12:51 PM
I don't fault people for their desire to upgrade or get a package they missed out on.

But it did bother me that people were trying to profit off the kickstarter, basically scalping accounts. I am glad CZE is enforcing this stance.

Gwaer
06-12-2013, 12:54 PM
Buying selling accounts is not acceptable in these forums. Threads will be closed and such...

There's what he actually said when he closed the thread.

Monarch
06-12-2013, 01:08 PM
Oh I completely agree that CZE is very understandable in their stance on this issue. Don't get me wrong. Even if the stance was entirely unreasonable, it would still be theirs to make.

I'm just saying that with all the discussion on the topic I had seen on these forums, I was lead to believe that it was a permitted conversation. Apparently it's not. And it's very likely that others may have similarly been misinformed as I had been.

Gwaer
06-12-2013, 01:17 PM
They hadn't taken a firm stance either way yet. I'm very pleased at his wording in that statement, though.

Genocidal
06-12-2013, 01:21 PM
Good.