PDA

View Full Version : 2 questions

SnFuBaR
06-12-2013, 07:11 PM
first is the slacker backer still going? if so can i have a link

second question:

what is needed to create a guild i didnt seem to find anything when i looked around

BlindMan
06-12-2013, 07:14 PM
Slacker backers here: http://hextcg.com/donate

AFAIK there isn't official guild creation until the Alpha. Before that it's just people grouping up with the intention of making a guild later.

SnFuBaR
06-12-2013, 07:19 PM
thank you blindMan, what i was really looking for is guide lines like 'must have 5 minimum signatures to create a guild' type thing.

mostly because i am the only one joining the kickstarter alpha in my group and i want to create it, i have not problems offering people a booster pack for a signature i just need to know how many people to bribe and what not.

CylnFerrt
06-12-2013, 07:26 PM
I don't see why they would lock guilds like that.

BlindMan
06-12-2013, 07:29 PM
thank you blindMan, what i was really looking for is guide lines like 'must have 5 minimum signatures to create a guild' type thing.

mostly because i am the only one joining the kickstarter alpha in my group and i want to create it, i have not problems offering people a booster pack for a signature i just need to know how many people to bribe and what not.

That's a good question. I haven't seen any information so far about how many people will be needed to make a guild. Since you can raid with 3 people, my instinct is that it will be pretty easy to make a guild. You might not need any other people to do it.

SnFuBaR
06-12-2013, 08:45 PM
I don't see why they would lock guilds like that.

i am thinking WoW and other MMO games where you cant spam guilds just for free bank space. but seeing as there is no REAL incentive to make a guild beside to create a sub community with people that have the same goals as you and to create a closer nit group and make friends having a restriction doesnt seem likely but you never know until it is official

@blindman-

ya -IF- it did have a restriction 3 would probably be it for that reason. i hope they take WoWs new flex raiding and add it to Hex to allow up to 5 players (i like to game with my friends hate leaving them out and we normally have 5 on at a time never the full 10)

BenRGamer
06-12-2013, 09:39 PM
i am thinking WoW and other MMO games where you cant spam guilds just for free bank space. but seeing as there is no REAL incentive to make a guild beside to create a sub community with people that have the same goals as you and to create a closer nit group and make friends having a restriction doesnt seem likely but you never know until it is official

@blindman-

ya -IF- it did have a restriction 3 would probably be it for that reason. i hope they take WoWs new flex raiding and add it to Hex to allow up to 5 players (i like to game with my friends hate leaving them out and we normally have 5 on at a time never the full 10)

Not gonna happen any time soon, they're still working on getting just four players together in a 2v2 without making each individual player wait too long and getting bored with the match, 5 man raids aren't gonna be happening at launch.