PDA

View Full Version : King + buyers how many boasters are you selling?

true
06-12-2013, 08:25 PM
King and RL DC and PP will have 155 set 1 bosters + drafts GM GK and higher will have 245 how many do you plan on putting up in AH for 1 plat or what ever the system allows? I have a feeling will will have very brisk sales of discounted packs as non kickstarters join us. Personalty i plan to open 30-45 packs day 1 and start slowly putting some up for sales like 5-10 a week. Since i need to create 3+ Killer decks for keep defense + play. I will most likely open more depending on how lucky i get on rares and how trading works out.

BTW has anyone confirmed if Keep defense is PVP cards only or PVP+PVE?

Gwaer
06-12-2013, 08:26 PM
I will have over 1000 packs, i'll probably open 10 or 15, and just draft with the rest.

TheDiv
06-12-2013, 08:40 PM
I believe I'll have 310 or so. I'll open 10 and leave the rest for drafting. I will maaaaybe open Primals, I'm not sure yet. I'll leave that decision for when I see some data on rarity and such.

JoB3nder
06-12-2013, 08:40 PM
I won't be selling any. At least, not right off. I will give them away to friends before I sell them.

ossuary
06-12-2013, 08:41 PM
I'll probably end up opening around 60 of my packs, enough to get a decent collection started, and hold on to the rest. I may use some more for drafting now and then, but draft is not my favorite format so I probably won't do it very often. I have no intention of putting the packs up on the AH any time soon, though. I'll hang on to them until they're out of print. Or give a few to friends who I think I can get hooked. ;)

Oaka23
06-12-2013, 08:42 PM
I will be selling no boasters.

Only humans can boast, and selling them would imply I own them in the first place.

That's slavery, and that's illegal.

Fateanomaly
06-12-2013, 08:42 PM
Open all of them. I probably would not have time to draft since i will be focusing on the pve side more.

Kietay
06-12-2013, 08:46 PM
I will have over 1000 packs, i'll probably open 10 or 15, and just draft with the rest.
Do you expect to get through all 1000 packs before they phase them out of drafting? Curious c:

OutlandishMatt
06-12-2013, 08:55 PM
Only humans can boast...

I've seen a lot of animated movies in my lifetime and I can cofirm humans aren't the only ones that can boast.

I too will be selling none. I won't open a single pack outside of a draft. I expect we'll all be spending about $10-$20 the first week we can start drafting.

TheDiv
06-12-2013, 08:57 PM
Do you expect to get through all 1000 packs before they phase them out of drafting? Curious c:

It would be around 250 drafts worth (guesstimate based on less usage of set 1 packs as set 2 and 3 come) so perhaps 1 a day with a few days off. Seems feasible if you have the time :)

Malicus
06-12-2013, 09:04 PM
I haven't decided yet though I will more than likely open my primals at least some of them. Still working on getting a few friends into the game not sure if that is going to mean gifting them booster or playable decks but this I can promise, no one will take my bunnies.

Aradon
06-12-2013, 09:06 PM
It would be around 250 drafts worth (guesstimate based on less usage of set 1 packs as set 2 and 3 come) so perhaps 1 a day with a few days off. Seems feasible if you have the time :)

If they're all set 1x3 drafts, it's 333 drafts, and that's not counting prize support. If you win just one pack back on average, that's another 100 drafts. If you start set 2 drafts, you're easily looking at 500+ drafts. Sounds like fun, though :P

Tyrfang
06-12-2013, 09:09 PM
Well, the draft queues will probably be available even after Sets 4-6 release. They probably won't be phased out until the block is phased out.

2 years of draftinggggg~

fitzle
06-12-2013, 09:14 PM
It must take a lot of willpower to only open a few boosters. a LOT of willpower!

Malicus
06-12-2013, 09:15 PM
I am committed to 2 drafts a week and I think pve will be a lot of fun so I am not sure how many of my own boosters I will end up drafting since constructed is cool too. I think I will hold onto at least a few of the boosters though even if just for nostalgia value. Probably try to cashin on some early plat now that I think about it so I can delay putting more money in as much as possible.

TheDiv
06-12-2013, 09:21 PM
I am committed to 2 drafts a week and I think pve will be a lot of fun so I am not sure how many of my own boosters I will end up drafting since constructed is cool too. I think I will hold onto at least a few of the boosters though even if just for nostalgia value. Probably try to cashin on some early plat now that I think about it so I can delay putting more money in as much as possible.

Yeah, it is tough to get a solid 3-hour uninterrupted gaming session in for a lot of us even once a week let alone numerous times. I'm hoping to have at least 1 Friday-night draft and one Sunday morning Draft.

Also true on the cashing in. If I could get around $50 from 50 or less boosters then I'd probs do that to pay entry fees for any drafts in addition to my free weekly one.

Shadowelf
06-12-2013, 09:33 PM
I'm mostly the constructed type, so I intend to open all 400 of them to start building a decent collection; and besides i'm content with one draft per week. In addition, with the flood of set1 boosters, i don't think it will worth it

BlindMan
06-12-2013, 09:35 PM
I might unload a few boosters if the AH platinum price is good, so I can pay draft fees on the rest. Then again, I might burn my free drafts and my weekly (PP tier) draft and try to win some entry fees first. I haven't decided yet. I'd like to draft without spending any more money, until my pack stash has run out.

Poetic
06-12-2013, 09:43 PM
I have 310 boosters and 2 free drafts a week (separate accounts). I really want to draft all those packs, but I'm sure I'll end up cracking some. Especially with the urge to build a constructed deck.

majin
06-12-2013, 09:47 PM
probably sell the primal/s that i'll get for draft tickets

SomeoneRandom
06-12-2013, 09:50 PM
I plan on opening all the primals and enough packs to enhance a deck in order to play PvE with friends. However, im going to keep as many as possible in order to draft cheap. I will most likely be drafting 24/7 the first week or two. :)

Tinuvas
06-12-2013, 09:51 PM
See I have a problem. 2 drafts a week, boggles of extra packs, a love of all things constructed (especially with this currently wide open playing field for deckbuilding) and a deep seated need to run as much PvE as I can. Crypto did TOO good a job on this dang game.

Summary: I have NO idea how many packs I'll open.

DanTheMeek
06-12-2013, 09:57 PM
I plan to open most of my boosters, stopping either as I'm nearly out of packs or when I feel I'm getting to a point of diminishing returns, that is, where I have so many cards that the odds of my pulling something I don't already have playsets of are getting pretty slim, whichever comes first (I certainly hope its the latter as I'd hate to have spent as much as I did and not even come close to getting playsets of most of the set).

Once I reach either of those points I'll probably start crunching the numbers on the costs of the key cards I still want (either preferably to complete my full set playsets or less ideally, just to complete decks I want to make), determine if its worth it to sell the packs, just open the packs, or to rare draft the packs to try to get those last few cards. I HATE the concept of rare drafting, and the thought of continuing to have to spend yet more money to enter drafts after all I've invested already is kind of sickening to me, so I REALLY doubt I will do any rare drafting, but can't discount it.

That said, if there is a draft mode where you keep what you open, once I get at least enough cards to make at least one decent constructed deck I may just forget about trying to complete my sets and suck up my pride on the draft entree fees and save my remaining packs for said keep what you open drafts. Traditional draft style of keeping what you pick sucks all the fun out of it for me since I'm too concerned about getting value with my picks and worrying about the cards I passed on to enjoy the fun of actually constructing a deck, but if there is a mode that takes that out of the picture but still needs you to contribute packs, I can definitely see myself saving packs for that.

If there's any sort of free drafting, that is you still have to provide packs but there's no entree fee, maybe only a single pack for first place as a pvp prize and all other prizes are pve stuff like gold or equipment, that might tempt me as well, though again if I can only keep what I pick that's still a big turn off to me. I wouldn't be opposed to sealed tournaments either, though part of the fun is the strategy behind passing and picking cards which is lost in sealed...

So I guess long story short, I don't know, I'm expecting to open most, but unclear at this time as I don't know what draft/sealed modes will be available and what the rates for reselling packs vs buying specific cards off the auction house will be.

Aradon
06-12-2013, 10:02 PM
I plan to open most of my boosters, stopping either as I'm nearly out of packs or when I feel I'm getting to a point of diminishing returns, that is, where I have so many cards that the odds of my pulling something I don't already have playsets of are getting pretty slim, whichever comes first (I certainly hope its the latter as I'd hate to have spent as much as I did and not even come close to getting playsets of most of the set).

Once I reach either of those points I'll probably start crunching the numbers on the costs of the key cards I still want (either preferably to complete my full set playsets or less ideally, just to complete decks I want to make), determine if its worth it to sell the packs, just open the packs, or to rare draft the packs to try to get those last few cards. I HATE the concept of rare drafting, and the thought of continuing to have to spend yet more money to enter drafts after all I've invested already is kind of sickening to me, so I REALLY doubt I will do any rare drafting, but can't discount it.

That said, if there is a draft mode where you keep what you open, once I get at least enough cards to make at least one decent constructed deck I may just forget about trying to complete my sets and suck up my pride on the draft entree fees and save my remaining packs for said keep what you open drafts. Traditional draft style of keeping what you pick sucks all the fun out of it for me since I'm too concerned about getting value with my picks and worrying about the cards I passed on to enjoy the fun of actually constructing a deck, but if there is a mode that takes that out of the picture but still needs you to contribute packs, I can definitely see myself saving packs for that.

If there's any sort of free drafting, that is you still have to provide packs but there's no entree fee, maybe only a single pack for first place as a pvp prize and all other prizes are pve stuff like gold or equipment, that might tempt me as well, though again if I can only keep what I pick that's still a big turn off to me. I wouldn't be opposed to sealed tournaments either, though part of the fun is the strategy behind passing and picking cards which is lost in sealed...

So I guess long story short, I don't know, I'm expecting to open most, but unclear at this time as I don't know what draft/sealed modes will be available and what the rates for reselling packs vs buying specific cards off the auction house will be.

If the prospect of draft entry fees is putting you off, you may be interested in just selling your prize boosters unopened to offset the cost. You aren't guaranteed prizes, of course, but it's not hard to win a single booster back, making it a decent way to open the packs you already have.
Of course, I haven't heard anything about a draft in which you keep the cards you opened instead. You might try Sealed tournaments instead, if they have those offered. Instead of drafting, you just open six packs and make a deck with those cards.

jaxsonbateman
06-12-2013, 10:14 PM
I'll probably sell very few, or none. I have the lofty ambition of getting a full 4x playset of set 1, so I'll need all those boosters to enter drafts to win more boosters to enter drafts with, and so on. :-P

The latest vid on my YT chan is an in depth look at how to get boosters and what to do with them - if you're unsure, I strongly suggest you check it out. To sum up though, if you use your boosters to enter a draft, over time you're buying new booster/s for an average cost of 67c. Plus, as Aradon mentions, you can sell either a prize booster or some cards you opened in a previous draft to cover the entry cost.

RanaDunes
06-12-2013, 10:19 PM
It must take a lot of willpower to only open a few boosters. a LOT of willpower!

Not really.

Coming from someone who's been playing MTG for two decades. I keep my boosters for drafting tournaments only.

As a King+ backer you have plenty of boosters, you WILL most likely get plenty of copies for every single card. Opening boosters will be just a waste in this case.

Ginaz
06-12-2013, 10:25 PM
If you plan on doing a lot of booster drafts (and you really, really should be) then you probably won't want to open many, if any at all. Saving your boosters for the drafts is the smart move IMO.

Fireblast
06-12-2013, 10:33 PM
I'm opening all (700) using the open bulk feature on day 1

~

TheDiv
06-12-2013, 10:35 PM
I'm opening all (700) using the open bulk feature on day 1

~

When the servers crash, we know who to blame :P

Skirovik
06-12-2013, 10:37 PM
If you plan on doing a lot of booster drafts (and you really, really should be) then you probably won't want to open many, if any at all. Saving your boosters for the drafts is the smart move IMO.

True, but it then becomes a question of time. Do you have enough time to play that many drafts before the Set 1 boosters are rotated out? I know I probably only have time for 1-2 drafts per week. Since I backed at the GK level, I already get 1 free draft per week. This means I'm probably looking at around 25 drafts per year using my own boosters, which is 75 packs in a year. Not sure when Set 1 will no longer be usable in drafts, but I'm guessing it'll be long before I use them all up.

NewbieLam
06-12-2013, 10:49 PM
I'll sell them for 4 dollars each

Mebius
06-12-2013, 10:59 PM
I won't open any of them, drafts here I come!

AmineHsu
06-12-2013, 11:03 PM
I'll probably open as many as it takes me to get 1 of every PvP card then draft with the rest. With my 400 (I think) packs I think that will take like 200-300 is depending on luck and primal packs.

Chemosh
06-12-2013, 11:53 PM
Ill probably pop them all. when and if set 1 goes out of print ill just buy a stash of boosters before it goes out. maybe draft with them depending on draft cost however.

PopEye
06-13-2013, 12:06 AM
I haven't decided yet. either i'll open 30 and draft/rare draft with the rest and then give the extra cards to a friend. or just open them until i get all of the PVP cards then give some boosters to a friend and sell the rest.
i think it all depends of how much i'll enjoy the booster draft format, never played it before.
i lean towards the first option more because then i get to keep the booster chests.

AstaSyneri
06-13-2013, 12:58 AM
Considering the huge amount of cards that I will get and that I am primarily interested in PvE content, I will not save any packs for Drafts. If I do drafts, It will be from my allotment of free weekly drafts (and the stackable ones).

Initially I will open a certain number (ca. 30-50), then improve the odd starter with the cards I find. In my experience I learn my card pool better, when I have limited choices. Then I'll slowly add to that, opening packs in batches.

Ideally I will hold back some to trade for set 2 boosters at some point, but if you have been into TCGs you know how that goes, sometimes ;-).

Vomitlord
06-13-2013, 02:13 AM
Think long and hard about selling set 1 boosters and rare cards. I certainly wont be selling my boosters for a dollar. Imagine still having some mtg alpha boosters lying around!!!!.

I think they will retire sets in the store. so selling during the early stages could be a poor decision.

If I am wrong and cashing in early is a good idea then that would suggest a lack of demand down the road. This would only occur if the game was failing. In this case all our investments would be toast.

I've played a lot of online ccgs. They are mostly terrible and the worst kind of money sinks. Yet some have been around for years with an active player base. If they can find an audience this gives me enormous confidence that a quality title like this will stand the test of time.

jaxsonbateman
06-13-2013, 02:21 AM
Oh, I doubt selling Set 1 boosters will be a good idea for a long time. People will still do it for whatever reason - to buy singles they're chasing or to cover tournament entry fees, for example - but as a whole, because of the huge supply of Set 1 boosters when the game starts (not only because of KS, but also because that will be the only booster type available to buy) they won't sell for nearly as much as they will once that supply dies down. Even when it's just set 1 and set 2 they'll still be worth slightly more, as a lot of people will be buying set 2 stuff instead, so supply will drop significantly.

Indormi
06-13-2013, 02:27 AM
Unless primal boosters go for a ridiculous price, I will open all my primals. The normal ones would be for drafts.

AstaSyneri
06-13-2013, 03:02 AM
[..]but as a whole, because of the huge supply of Set 1 boosters when the game starts (not only because of KS, but also because that will be the only booster type available to buy) they won't sell for nearly as much as they will once that supply dies down. [..]

It is entirely possible that we overrate the number of boosters already to be received according to our pledges.

The big question is: How many boosters would someone need to get a full playset?

For the sake of the argument lets assume that the set contains 350 cards. 110 of each Common, Uncommon, and Rare, plus 20 Legendaries.

Each booster comes stacked (presumably) with 11 commons, 3 Uncommons, 1 Rare or Legendary.

In order not to further complicate things (we don't know whether there are "Epics" that can just be played once in a deck etc.) let's further assume that the chance for a Legendary to replace a Rare is 1 in 10.

In order to get a full playset (another assumption here: All rares have the same value, therefore you are able to trade any multiple rares 1:1 vs the rares you didn't draw) you need

20 (Legendaries) * 4 (max number allowed in a deck) * 10 (1 in X chance to get a Legendary in the Rare slot) = 800 boosters to theoretically draw all the cards you need.

In practice of course you'll always have people who'll be happy to trade away a Legendary for Rares they need, so this number can be lower, plus Rares und unequal, opening opportunities for shrewd traders.

Once again on an assumption -that you can trade a Legendary for two "good" rares, you could get down to:

110 * 4 + 20 * 2 * 4 = 600 boosters

My argument is: What we bought in Kickstarter isn't all that many boosters, if and once the game really takes off. Not that many of us have 600 boosters at their disposal. If the game "only" gets 50,000 players in the first three months after release (I am not even considering Beta), that means that the market is immediately "dry".

The price of boosters will therefore quickly rise from a theoretical low of around 80 cents to something near the maximum price of $2. I'd expect boosters very soon to be sold in the $1.5 to $1.8 range (or platinum, whatever ;-)).

jaxsonbateman
06-13-2013, 03:27 AM
Seems fair. The upper threshold of boosters should, if people are smart and don't overpay, be determined by the chance of a Crypto-store booster turning into a primal. If I'm not mistaken, this formula should determine the upper threshold that boosters should be sold for on the AH.

AH Price = $2 (that is, the Crypto store price) - (the % chance of a Crypto booster turning into a primal * the going price of a primal)

Essentially, you work out the upper threshold for the AH by determining what a player is missing out on by not getting that chance to get a primal. If the price goes above this upper threshold, it's more economic buying boosters from Crypto.

If we plug in these figures - a 1% chance of getting a primal and a $25 cost for primals (a bit below the cost of 15 boosters; the worth of a primal is next to impossible to figure out right now until we figure out what spawns in the super-chest and at what rates), we get this:

AH = 2 - 0.01*25
AH = 2 - 25
AH = 1.75

It'll be a useful formula to know if the prices do start to climb up. Although I'm pretty much drawing on my high school maths so I could be wrong.

Indormi
06-13-2013, 03:38 AM
It is entirely possible that we overrate the number of boosters already to be received according to our pledges.

The big question is: How many boosters would someone need to get a full playset?

For the sake of the argument lets assume that the set contains 350 cards. 110 of each Common, Uncommon, and Rare, plus 20 Legendaries.

Each booster comes stacked (presumably) with 11 commons, 3 Uncommons, 1 Rare or Legendary.

In order not to further complicate things (we don't know whether there are "Epics" that can just be played once in a deck etc.) let's further assume that the chance for a Legendary to replace a Rare is 1 in 10.

In order to get a full playset (another assumption here: All rares have the same value, therefore you are able to trade any multiple rares 1:1 vs the rares you didn't draw) you need

20 (Legendaries) * 4 (max number allowed in a deck) * 10 (1 in X chance to get a Legendary in the Rare slot) = 800 boosters to theoretically draw all the cards you need.

In practice of course you'll always have people who'll be happy to trade away a Legendary for Rares they need, so this number can be lower, plus Rares und unequal, opening opportunities for shrewd traders.

Once again on an assumption -that you can trade a Legendary for two "good" rares, you could get down to:

110 * 4 + 20 * 2 * 4 = 600 boosters

My argument is: What we bought in Kickstarter isn't all that many boosters, if and once the game really takes off. Not that many of us have 600 boosters at their disposal. If the game "only" gets 50,000 players in the first three months after release (I am not even considering Beta), that means that the market is immediately "dry".

The price of boosters will therefore quickly rise from a theoretical low of around 80 cents to something near the maximum price of $2. I'd expect boosters very soon to be sold in the $1.5 to $1.8 range (or platinum, whatever ;-)).

So if we need around 600 booster per set, we PP and above get 1 draft/week that means around 18 free drafts every 4 months. That is around 54 boosters + prices. With a reasonable amount of prices we can up them to 70-75 plus 18 cheaper boosters cause of the vip program.

That means around 90 boosters for 12$ dollars, so we need at least 510 more for a full play set. If you put an average price of 1.8$. You will need around 930$ every 4 months to get a full playset. A pity there was no way in hell I could have afforded a Producer tier.

Edit: If you continue investing in drafting with the booster you buy it gets down to 780$ if you only win 1 booster per draft.

Mike411
06-13-2013, 04:17 AM
I'll be opening at least 1 booster, and also giving a booster to every friend I can get to join. I hope they make a decision about retiring sets or not before they give out KS rewards though.

Icepick
06-13-2013, 04:32 AM
I don't plan on selling any of mine (155). I'll be subbing to VIP straight away, then opening probably between 5 and 10 a day for a week or so, and using a bunch of them for drafting to see if I enjoy that format (never drafted before!)
I'm a collector at heart, so my goal is to get at least 1 of every card available in every set :D

Khazrakh
06-13-2013, 04:49 AM
I won't sell any and I also won't open any. I'll just be drafting with them and that's something I'd advice even if you never drafted before or you're more of a collector. In draft you get to pick the cards you won't so the chances to get cards you don't already own a playset off are a lot higher in draft.

Diesbudt
06-13-2013, 05:04 AM
I will probably just open them all, or leave maybe 20 unopened.

Being collector get 1 free draft a week for first year. That is enough for me, and by time that is up, set 2/3 will be out and drafting in set 1 drafts wont be near as exciting or fun anymore.

Davladen
06-13-2013, 06:00 AM
as a pro player tier, I'll be opening all my boosters.

Delrusant
06-13-2013, 06:07 AM
draft being uncuttable (they could try to have tournament with one match a day but...) so apart from the weekend it is a no-no for me, I would say maybe one draft every two weeks (if weather is good...) and play the other kinds of trounaments, due to these numbers I will keep at least 60 unopened (out of 150) but the rest will depend of what kind of deck I will be able to build for PvE and friendly matches, if I can make all the kinds I want I will stop opening, if not I will go on to the 60 self-limit

Daer
06-13-2013, 06:12 AM
I have 865 boosters and 2 free drafts/week. I'll probably open 50-100. Depending on prices on the AH I might sell 50-100 plus a couple Primals.

jgsugden
06-13-2013, 06:18 AM
I am guessing at the end of the day I'll have somewhere around 300 boosters from set 1 as a Collector after you factor in Kickstarter direct boosters, free limited events, VIP, limited prizes, treasure chests, and everything else. I intend to open them all in limited events. I may trade or sell some singles if there is a good reason to do so, but I imagine most of my early collection will stay with me.

henrysquire
06-13-2013, 06:20 AM
you guys are discounting the chance booster packs have of containing a treasure chest; which hold exclusives

Daer
06-13-2013, 06:27 AM
Every booster pack has a treasure chest.

sprmario2k3
06-13-2013, 06:53 AM
I have PP + King, so 310 boosters and a draft per week. My plan is to sell some number between 25 and 50 in order to get platinum for additional drafts and to buy certain key rares. I am also planning on getting rid of the king account, which will probably include another 25 to 50 boosters.

I don't plan on opening any boosters straight away. I will get one of each starter and probably a 2nd starter for my favorite color and start drafting away to improve my constructed deck.

I will prefer to not spend additional cash unless I absolutely have to upon release.

Hatts
06-13-2013, 07:47 AM
you guys are discounting the chance booster packs have of containing a treasure chest; which hold exclusives

The types of things that will be exclusive in treasure chests aren't the type of thing I care about chasing and I will get enough through regular drafting to not change my behavior at all.

Tathel
06-13-2013, 08:13 AM
Personally i think boosters (especially set 1) will be selling pretty artificially low til months after release. So i'll have to wait and see how the market levels out and when set2 and 3 will come out. and just collector means 150 boosters + free drafts. So that's not an outrageous amount to spread for use through the other sets

Prism
06-13-2013, 08:18 AM
I have 2 collectors and will draft all of my set 1s, probably sell all of my primals for plat. I see no reason to open boosters since I have time to draft them :). Plus drafting is my favourite part of TCGs (although I enjoy all formats. Sad that I have to sell a lot of my magic cards to pay for my pledges since no place is hiring at all in my town)

Lucidic
06-13-2013, 08:19 AM
I really hope they have a realistic opening pack experience. I want to take it slow... open the wrapper, look at one card, give me the option to set it aside, add it to a deck, or just toss it with the rest of the commons I have too many of, then move to the next one and do the same.

jaxsonbateman
06-13-2013, 09:16 AM
After doing quite a bit of thinking this evening, there's a good chance I'll sell a lot, or all of them. Essentially the secondary market is going to dictate my game plan.

Typhon
06-13-2013, 09:48 AM
I'll have a whole bunch; and I'll probably buy a lot of them while they're going for cheap. I'll probably open a couple ... and the rest we'll give away on HEXRealms as part of various promotions (ie. FREE Booster Pack Daily! (http://www.hexrealms.com/content.php?37-FREE-Booster-Pack-Daily!)). Whatever's left I'll just draft with ... I doubt I'll actually "sell" any.

Athravan
06-13-2013, 10:11 AM
I won't be selling any of mine. I'll be opening them slowly (hopefully I have the patience), and using them in draft tournaments. I've got 240 boosters + whatever there were from the stretch goals. Just hoping I don't give in to temptation and end up opening them all at once to see what's inside :P

Gregzilla
06-13-2013, 10:15 AM
Gonna open half my packs, and any primals I get. Use the rest for drafting. I get... 158 as a King, I think.