PDA

View Full Version : A Thread just got deleted while I was in it - feels a bit weird..

Beastmaster
06-13-2013, 05:08 AM
I was reading yet another thread about selling KS pledges - dont ask why, just bored.

Went to press page 2 (there were some awesome pics about in before the lock and I wanted to see if OP Kyle appreciated them when he locked the thread)

*Invalid Link*

pressed last page

*Invalid Link*

Went back to the 1st page of the forum and Bam it was gone.

I feel kinda violated...

Diesbudt
06-13-2013, 05:11 AM
Don't wander around in strange places like that. You tend to feel very awkward for the next few days.

Justinkp
06-13-2013, 05:33 AM
Heh, I posted in that thread I think, too bad my advice to watch out for scammers and people with only 1 post selling got deleted. Interesting that they're now deleting instead of just locking. And that was a good in before lock gif (assuming it was the ST:TNG one of Geordi rolling out of engineering before the door slams behind him).

Beastmaster
06-13-2013, 06:16 AM
And that was a good in before lock gif (assuming it was the ST:TNG one of Geordi rolling out of engineering before the door slams behind him).

Yes it was :)

In some ways, I feel that Crypto should say something about posting looking to buy/sell - (like dont do it) and sticky the post - it just feels weirder that I though it would to have things disappear from the forums - what is the world coming to? Hex is being censored :0

Mahes
06-13-2013, 06:32 AM
Yeah it did feel wierd to be reading a post and

RobHaven
06-13-2013, 06:35 AM
I wasn't familiar with that "In Before Lock" meme...so I spent a good 20 minutes looking at pics of it. I like the one with the cat that's squished under the cabinet (or whatever it was).