Offering 10 packs or more depending on offers

Lordy
06-13-2013, 07:28 AM
Looking to buy/trade packs for spectral lotus garden

Isn't a bit too early???? :D :D :D

Chiany
06-13-2013, 07:29 AM
and no offense, but I doubt anyone will trade them away (I never will atleast)

Lochar
06-13-2013, 07:29 AM
10 packs? Seriously?

Hahahaha.

Nope.

Gwaer
06-13-2013, 07:30 AM
I'll give you one more pack than this guy, whatever you talk him up to.

dogmod
06-13-2013, 07:34 AM
I'll give you one more pack than this guy, whatever you talk him up to.

He promised me 200

Hatts
06-13-2013, 07:35 AM
I'll sell you one for $150.

Justinkp
06-13-2013, 07:36 AM
Looking to buy/trade packs for spectral lotus garden

As others have said its unlikely anyone will sell but this offer is AT LEAST 10 times too low and that's being generous given how many set 1 packs there are and how many people with a garden will have.

Justin

Gwaer
He promised me 200
No he didn't. =) But I'll still give you 200 packs, np.

Soul-of-Void
Sooner all hell freezzes all over than someone sell garden for few packs or for anything xD

Lordy
06-13-2013, 07:37 AM
ok here is my price 400$ and it's yours

Justinkp
06-13-2013, 07:38 AM
I'll sell you one for $150.

We found out the policy on tier selling on the forums (thread lock or deletion), maybe we'll find out the policy on selling specific tier rewards.

Justin

Gwaer
06-13-2013, 07:41 AM
If they lock threads based on selling cards... My faith in them will be shattered.

grey0one
06-13-2013, 07:54 AM
If they lock threads based on selling cards... My faith in them will be shattered.
They have said that they want to have zero to do with the secoundary market for cards. Good idea for a new website though.

majin
06-13-2013, 07:59 AM
They have said that they want to have zero to do with the secoundary market for cards. Good idea for a new website though.

plus the spectral lotus garden is a tradeable card, so trading it shouldn't be an issue

Gwaer
06-13-2013, 07:59 AM
Having people trading cards on your official forums is not manipulating the secondary market.... If what you say is true, they couldn't host their own auction house either in game...

nicosharp
06-13-2013, 08:01 AM
LOL
To anyone reading this, Spectral Lotus gardens will eventually be worth over $200 by themselves. If you ever do eventually sell yours, get real money for it, and don't get jacked for packs.

Jbizzi
06-13-2013, 08:02 AM
How about this.

I will rent my Garden to you for the low-low price of $50 a month. You will not own the Garden, but you can have the daily Lotus that it produces.

I will send the contract in the mail. Direct Deposit? Not a problem.

DreamPuppet
06-13-2013, 08:06 AM
Someone needs to work on a secure and trustworthy Hex trading website instead of a 9th Hex card DB site...lol. If i had the resources i'd do it myself; a site where people register to do safe trades, site owner buys from X and resells to Y for a profit, basically a middle man hopefully cutting down on the ebay scamming that is inevitable.

DreamPuppet
06-13-2013, 08:07 AM
How about this.

I will rent my Garden to you for the low-low price of $50 a month. You will not own the Garden, but you can have the daily Lotus that it produces.

I will send the contract in the mail. Direct Deposit? Not a problem.

I'll do this for $45 but i want all the tigers back...lol.

Stok3d
06-13-2013, 08:08 AM
It's funny how absurdly overpriced ppl are giving their gardens.

When it takes 10-20x petals to equal 1platinum, you will see the perceived value of these gardens finally hit a reality--$20

hammer
06-13-2013, 08:10 AM
crazy talk on the price of the Garden - with over 10k Gardens from the kickstarter there is no way a Garden will every be worth $200 though I think the offer of 10 (1 set) booster is crazy in the opposite direction.

BossHoss
06-13-2013, 08:12 AM
Someone needs to work on a secure and trustworthy Hex trading website instead of a 9th Hex card DB site...lol. If i had the resources i'd do it myself; a site where people register to do safe trades, site owner buys from X and resells to Y for a profit, basically a middle man hopefully cutting down on the ebay scamming that is inevitable.

Shhhhhh.... ;p

Gwaer
06-13-2013, 08:14 AM
I'm honestly not worried about the value of the garden itself. like the PP tier it has infinite value, that only increases as time goes on. The real question is what are the lotus's worth, every day... If you can get 100 gardens, and sell 100 lotuses a day. How much are you making, in theory for the rest of the life of the game?

Hatts
06-13-2013, 08:19 AM
It's funny how absurdly overpriced ppl are giving their gardens.

When it takes 10-20x petals to equal 1platinum, you will see the perceived value of these gardens finally hit a reality--$20

The value of a garden is whatever people will pay for it and right now that's all over the map due to speculation. Even if it takes 10-20 petals to get a platinum you've recovered your $20 investment after 200-400 days and are generating profit after that.

It's my feeling that the price will be high up until beta or release at which point we'll have a large correction, and then the price will gradually increase as time goes on and the number of players increases.

Jbizzi
06-13-2013, 08:24 AM
crazy talk on the price of the Garden - with over 10k Gardens from the kickstarter there is no way a Garden will every be worth $200 though I think the offer of 10 (1 set) booster is crazy in the opposite direction.

I think you are underestimating the player base by a large margin.

I am not saying they are worth $200, time will tell what an account with a Garden will be worth (besides the other perks).

But if you estimate a very (VERY) conservative 1MM player base, the 10k Gardens will represent 1% of the pop. Then you have to look at the time based equation that the game only allows for 10k Lotuses (Loti?) a day with a potential need of 4MM/day. Obviously this won't be the case, but ceiling is based on 1MM pop. So the potential supply/demand curve is at .25% per day. That's pretty low.

To be able to have at minimum a 4 stack of Lotuses every 4 days is quite a benefit for a card that will be a staple in every PvE deck (assuming).

Tyrfang
06-13-2013, 08:30 AM
1 million players is a conservative estimate?

...I do believe we have different definitions of conservative.

Jbizzi
06-13-2013, 08:36 AM
1 million players is a conservative estimate?

...I do believe we have different definitions of conservative.

What do you expect the population of this game to be at its peak? If you say anything less than 2MM subs than you are wrong. Ergo, more than an actual 2MM player base means that 1MM is extremely conservative.

I am not referring to republicans or the "right" if that is your definition.

Tathel
06-13-2013, 08:38 AM
I think if people take to buying individual Lotuses they could end up being gold mines (maybe even platinum mines).

Since there will never be more entering the system as the player base goes up they will only increase in value.

I would say that since minimum tier to get one was 120$(i think?) Selling them at less then 3/4 before seeing the impact they actually have in game and on AH would be foolish.

If the player base explodes on release and you can sell a lotus for 25 cents worth of platinum. 1 garden is taking in almost 2$ it does take time to do and set up and sure you'll miss a few days but It would seem foolish to sell it for less then what it would bring in during a year in a case like that.

Tyrfang
06-13-2013, 08:47 AM
What do you expect the population of this game to be at its peak? If you say anything less than 2MM subs than you are wrong. Ergo, more than an actual 2MM player base means that 1MM is extremely conservative.

I am not referring to republicans or the "right" if that is your definition.

No, I just think you are being too optimistic if you think 1 million is a "conservative" estimate.

Though, this is going off topic and there was a thread (http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=25191) on this already.

Yeah, this is more of a niche than people around here think it is.

If it stays primarily a PC only game, I see the total player population stabilizing around 200-300k. At launch it'll be smaller, maybe 50-100k.

If the tablet segment takes off, it can probably reach 1m.

If PvE becomes the focus of the game, it can reach even higher than that.

Pretty much still have the same opinion.

It would take a large population of PvE players to go over 1 million.

Daer
06-13-2013, 08:52 AM
No one should sell, lotus gardens will eventually be worth infinity dollars!

Gwaer
06-13-2013, 08:52 AM
No one should sell, lotus gardens will eventually be worth infinity dollars!
QFT! That's what I've been trying to tell everyone.

jaxsonbateman
06-13-2013, 09:10 AM
I'll trade you a sexy used pair of panties.

DisOrd3r
06-13-2013, 09:17 AM
I will have 5 lotus a day so I guess I will sell 1 lotus per day and keep the other 4 for me! :)

grey0one
06-13-2013, 09:20 AM
Having people trading cards on your official forums is not manipulating the secondary market.... If what you say is true, they couldn't host their own auction house either in game...

You misunderstand my meaning. They're sticking thier fingers in thier ears saying "nahnahnah, this post doesn't exist." Don't expect them to do anything.

jgsugden
06-13-2013, 09:23 AM
Correct me if I am wrong here, but:
1.) Spectral Lotus Garden gives you 1 Lotus a day if you log in.
2.) Spectral Lotus goes into your PvE decks only - and then disappears after one use, leaving you with black tigers in your deck until you rebuild it.
3.) Spectral Lotus is a nice card, that gives you the ability to put strong cards out early in a match and to shrink your deck with a free draw at no cost.

Let's say that I build a PvE deck and include 4 Loti. I enter a dungeon. My first combat initial draw ends up with a lotus. I play it, kick butt, and move on. In the second combat there is no lotus in my starting hand. However, it is my seventh draw during the game, it pops up. At that point, it is fairly useless as I have abundant resources. I can either play it for fairly minimal benefit, or I can decide to leave it in my deck and hope that it will be in my starting hand during a subsequent combat where it will have high value. If I do not use it, it is essentially a dead draw, much like drawing a land late in a game of M:tG.

Further, it messes with my resource curve. When the Loti are in my deck, they can be seen as cards that grant me resources so that I can play other cards. When they become tigers, they no longer provide resources. If I have a 60 card deck with 22 true resource cards and 4 loti, as the session progresses and my loti become kitti (get it - the panthers are kitties... kitties... kitti... you can groan now), I see a substantial shift in my available resources. I either go from an abundance of resources to just enough or from a solid amount of resources to insufficient.

Now, sideboarding may address this issue, but we still have a bit of time before alpha, beta and full releases provide us with full rules. They can morph over that time from what we've seen, and we have not seen the entire picture, yet.

The loti are going to be useful, but I'm not sure I'd want to have 4 in every PvE deck. Also, I'm not sure what I'd pay to get a lotus card if I did not have my own garden knowing that it is a one use card. However, I am pretty darn sure that there will be absolutely no market for Kitti cards. Over time, I bet they'll end up being the highest volume card in the game (although I encourage Crypt to give errata to the lotus once per set so that the lotus transforms into different cards over time to keep this from being an absolute joke).

Grissnap
06-13-2013, 09:27 AM
Begun, the speculation war has...

BossHoss
06-13-2013, 09:29 AM
However, I am pretty darn sure that there will be absolutely no market for Kitti cards. Over time, I bet they'll end up being the highest volume card in the game (although I encourage Crypt to give errata to the lotus once per set so that the lotus transforms into different cards over time to keep this from being an absolute joke).

Kitties will have value still...

http://hextcg.com/rewards/

Oh, and as far as the Black Tiger goes, hes a pretty reasonable bloke himself, but what are you gonna do with all those? Well, your Spectral Garden will always let you convert four of them into a brand new Spectral Lotus. The Spectral Garden is the pinnacle of HEX card collection, plain and simple. We spent a lot of time making sure the total package for this would be perfect, because we knew we wanted a seriously awesome reward for the true TCG fans that are going to kickstart us at this tier.

cavench
06-13-2013, 09:30 AM
@jgsugden You missed the critical part of the lotus, it reads:

"When this artifact enters play, draw a card."

It does NOT say "When this artifact is activated, draw a card.". So whenever you draw a lotus, just play it and don't activate it. If you have the right equipment, you would also get +2 life out of it. As it explains in another thread, having 4 lotus in your deck basically lowers the 60 cards minimum requirement down to 56 cards.

jaxsonbateman
06-13-2013, 09:34 AM
Yup yup. While not every deck wants or needs a free cantrip, many a deck will be happy to be effectively-56 cards, especially if it comes attached to a potential oh-sheet button.

Stok3d
06-13-2013, 09:46 AM
The value of a garden is whatever people will pay for it and right now that's all over the map due to speculation. Even if it takes 10-20 petals to get a platinum you've recovered your $20 investment after 200-400 days and are generating profit after that.

It's my feeling that the price will be high up until beta or release at which point we'll have a large correction, and then the price will gradually increase as time goes on and the number of players increases.

Maybe it's just me, but it's not worth my time to list something and relist something for $.05 day after day. Don't think there won't be a thousand ppl undercutting daily.

Diesbudt
06-13-2013, 09:58 AM
Maybe it's just me, but it's not worth my time to list something and relist something for $.05 day after day. Don't think there won't be a thousand ppl undercutting daily.

Well if that is the way you feel... I will gladly take any lotus garden's off the hands who feel the same way. :cool:

DisOrd3r
06-13-2013, 10:02 AM
Well if that is the way you feel... I will gladly take any lotus garden's off the hands who feel the same way. :cool:

He will probably use them himself or donate to Guild ;)

Stok3d
06-13-2013, 10:03 AM

Yeah, I plan on using them.

KingxOfxThexVoid
06-13-2013, 10:08 AM
Still I will try to find sellers for said amount or offers and im right on time on starting this thing as all nay sayers are already promoting my post

Shadowelf
06-13-2013, 10:10 AM

I'm all up for donating; he will get his share of the profits of course, we won't be ungrateful :P

KingxOfxThexVoid
06-13-2013, 10:21 AM
Well I think all profits should go to clan events

sprmario2k3
06-13-2013, 10:27 AM
I'm honestly not worried about the value of the garden itself. like the PP tier it has infinite value, that only increases as time goes on. The real question is what are the lotus's worth, every day... If you can get 100 gardens, and sell 100 lotuses a day. How much are you making, in theory for the rest of the life of the game?

The value of a perpetuity is not infinite.

Draugr
06-13-2013, 10:33 AM
I'll do this for $45 but i want all the tigers back...lol.

Beat me to it. :)

Madican
06-13-2013, 11:25 AM
The value of the Lotus depends entirely on the population of the game. Even with 5,000 Lotus Gardens in the game, a rough estimate, and they're all undercutting each other, then another variable is still being ignore: what if there are 50,000 other players who are here for the PvE? They'll buy the Lotuses, preventing them from being undercut for long because their demand will be higher than the production. Think people won't strive for world-first status in raids and dungeons? Or pack a few away for that one really tough quest with an awesome reward?

Hatts
06-13-2013, 11:28 AM

The point still stands whether you list them or not. If you did not buy a lotus garden for $20 off someone presumably you'd be buying petals off the auction house instead. At which point if you use more than 200-400 you'd be better buying the lotus.

I also didn't say that you need to list one a day, you could just as easily bank them and list them all at once after you've reached your break even point.

Gwaer
06-13-2013, 11:31 AM
The value of a perpetuity is not infinite.
That is not necessarily true you're assuming the end of the world/civilization/game. I am assuming that human beings transcend space and time, and exclusively play an upgraded form of Hex in another dimension, where a lotus garden is of infinite value and therefore unsellable.

Jbizzi
06-13-2013, 11:32 AM
You also have to assume that the demand curve will continue to rise non-linearly as time progresses. In other words, given time, demand will increase exponentially.

Because there will never be another Garden printed (as was described by CZE).

Diesbudt
06-13-2013, 11:33 AM
You also have to assume that the demand curve will continue to rise non-linearly as time progresses. In other words, given time, demand will increase exponentially.

Because there will never be another Garden printed (as was described by CZE).

And those with gardens quit, or stop playing, or whatever. If playerbase increases, along with that. There is potentiality of them being worth a nice bit down the road.

Tathel
06-13-2013, 11:34 AM
That is not necessarily true you're assuming the end of the world/civilization/game. I am assuming that human being transcend space and time, and exclusively play an upgraded form of Hex in another dimension, where a lotus garden is of infinite value and therefore unsellable.

Yeah, I saw this happen on Triskelion. Except they used Quatloos instead of platinum in their AH

henrysquire
06-13-2013, 11:40 AM
These posts all assume that the PVE newcomers will see benefit in having four lotus in their deck. I don't think the casual types, who will no doubt comprise of a large % of the population, will care for the 56/60 card advantage. As others have stated, if you get loti that pop up in the latter stage of a game then it is unlikely players will consume it and therefore create demand on the market.

Jbizzi
06-13-2013, 11:48 AM
These posts all assume that the PVE newcomers will see benefit in having four lotus in their deck. I don't think the casual types, who will no doubt comprise of a large % of the population, will care for the 56/60 card advantage. As others have stated, if you get loti that pop up in the latter stage of a game then it is unlikely players will consume it and therefore create demand on the market.

All of my posts assume potential demand. You have to assume a ceiling and therein lies the potential.

Of course not every player will be wanting 4 lotuses a day.

henrysquire
06-13-2013, 11:55 AM
All of my posts assume potential demand. You have to assume a ceiling and therein lies the potential.

Of course not every player will be wanting 4 lotuses a day.

I think it really will be a niche card, and whilst the talk of a few cents might not seem much - it's being able to convince others to break into a dollar to buy some, when the larger temptation would be to keep funds at an even, whole, number to buy boosters or pay for drafts.

jaxsonbateman
06-13-2013, 11:58 AM
Even new players that raid though will, assuming the raids are as difficult as they should be, probably desire Spectral Lotuses to help them out. After all, they're effectively a major consumable akin to a raid flask in an MMO.

majin
06-13-2013, 11:59 AM
i'm trading my lotus for a king tier or above if anyone is interested and I got 2 of them, I can trade 2 of them for a collector or above tier. message me now!!!

Googolplex
06-13-2013, 12:05 PM
10 packs lmao!

KingxOfxThexVoid
06-13-2013, 01:37 PM
Yes 10 whole packs

Jbizzi
06-13-2013, 01:56 PM
Even new players that raid though will, assuming the raids are as difficult as they should be, probably desire Spectral Lotuses to help them out. After all, they're effectively a major consumable akin to a raid flask in an MMO.

That's fair but probably unequivocal. You have the right idea though, I envision them as "boosts" to particular decks trying to accomplish hard tasks (ie. raids or dungeons).

But yeah, they will be a consumable that might be necessary for a lot of decks until they "gear" up for harder content. Nice MMO analogy!

hex_colin
06-13-2013, 02:03 PM
i'm trading my lotus for a king tier or above if anyone is interested and I got 2 of them, I can trade 2 of them for a collector or above tier. message me now!!!

I originally though this was a joke post until I saw it was edited.

Good luck! :P I'm sure people are going to jump on the offer to give away 2+ Lotuses plus everything else in those tiers for 1 or 2 Lotuses...

majin
06-13-2013, 02:10 PM
I originally though this was a joke post until I saw it was edited.

Good luck! :P I'm sure people are going to jump on the offer to give away 2+ Lotuses plus everything else in those tiers for 1 or 2 Lotuses...

did i get it wrong? 2 lotus for collector+ as collectors+ get 2 lotus

hex_colin
06-13-2013, 02:13 PM
did i get it wrong? 2 lotus for collector+ as collectors+ get 2 lotus

The way your post is written you're asking to trade 1 or 2 Lotuses straight up for tiers that already have at least as many lotuses included in the tier. Who would do that?

majin
06-13-2013, 02:16 PM
The way your post is written you're asking to trade 1 or 2 Lotuses straight up for tiers that already have at least as many lotuses included in the tier. Who would do that?

yup, that's exactly the point. no one in their right mind who will trade a tier who already have a lotus for just a lotus (king and the 250+ tier with only one lotus) or 2 lotus for collectors+

Roneci
06-13-2013, 02:42 PM
yup, that's exactly the point. no one in their right mind who will trade a tier who already have a lotus for just a lotus (king and the 250+ tier with only one lotus) or 2 lotus for collectors+

Ah, see -- it was not clear that you were joking, considering the OP.

Sometimes I see a post on this board and I think to myself: "Do you even economics bro?"

Apparition
06-13-2013, 03:13 PM
Some of these offers are a joke. 10 packs? I will give someone 11, plus a signed autograph on the Pokemon card of your choice.

Lochar
06-13-2013, 03:16 PM
Some of these offers are a joke. 10 packs? I will give someone 11, plus a signed autograph on the Pokemon card of your choice.

I notice you don't mention who's signature, but I'd almost be tempted just to go find the most expensive Pokemon card out there and name it, just to see you ruin it. :P

Apparition
06-13-2013, 04:01 PM
I notice you don't mention who's signature, but I'd almost be tempted just to go find the most expensive Pokemon card out there and name it, just to see you ruin it. :P

I was the rank 17 Pokemon TCG player at age 12. Obviously I mean my signature!

KingxOfxThexVoid
06-13-2013, 11:05 PM

Then ill offer 12 packs and obviously you didnt read my starting post that starts with 10 but says willing to offer more if needed

Mebius
06-14-2013, 12:11 AM
Then ill offer 12 packs and obviously you didnt read my starting post that starts with 10 but says willing to offer more if needed

You so generous. I'll think about your offer!

KingxOfxThexVoid
06-14-2013, 04:04 AM
World domination

S117
06-14-2013, 04:47 AM
hahahaha....

Oh wait...you're serious...let me laugh even harder...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

nickon
06-14-2013, 10:32 AM

I think this is the topic for you: http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=25361

wildcard
06-14-2013, 05:48 PM
4 Lotus should go in every deck. It's a zero cost that let's you draw a card, there's never a bad time to draw it. You just play it (don't sacrifice it unless you need the resources or tiger), and just draw a replacement as a result. You don't have to crack it. Only exception might be some weird self-milling deck where you're casting out of the graveyard or something. For any normal deck strategy it's just letting you run a tighter build and keep some huge mana ramp as a panic button.

Roy_G
06-14-2013, 07:35 PM
With the armor it also gives 2 health.

Corpselocker
06-14-2013, 09:40 PM
I wish I had tiered to get five spectral lotus so one day I could part with one...

jaxsonbateman
06-14-2013, 11:02 PM
Just remember folks - if you decide to leave the game (temporarily or permanently), for the love of god give your Gardens to someone you trust so they can get the lotus every day. Don't just leave them withering wastefully in your inactive account.

hex_colin
06-14-2013, 11:05 PM
Just remember folks - if you decide to leave the game (temporarily or permanently), for the love of god give your Gardens to someone you trust so they can get the lotus every day. Don't just leave them withering wastefully in your inactive account.

Say NO to Lotus abuse! :)

Gwaer
06-14-2013, 11:12 PM
I'll be happy to hold your lotuses for you.

jgsugden
06-14-2013, 11:38 PM
What do we know about how PvE dungeon delving will work? Do we know that you don't keep depleting the same deck in each battle in the dungeon? If we don't get to reshuffle cards back into our deck between battles, a tight 60 card deck might not be the way to go - which would make sense to me if they want you to have a variety of cards in your deck. I think there are still too many addumptions that Hex will follow the same strategy as MtG...

BenRGamer
06-14-2013, 11:42 PM

Leave them withering, they'll be worth more when you get back.

Grumph
06-15-2013, 12:00 AM
i think if i were to make an offer for one at this point, it would be 50 packs OR 1 of each of the exclusive and AA cards given to king+ tier. That would still probably be a bit low of an offer for the garden, i don't expect to see many of them up for trade.

Daer
06-15-2013, 08:19 AM
Yeah if you leave the game don't give them away, keep them on your inactive account. Then you can come back in 4 or 5 years and sell them for the $17 million they will surely be worth.

Lochar
06-15-2013, 08:26 AM
Yeah if you leave the game don't give them away, keep them on your inactive account. Then you can come back in 4 or 5 years and sell them for the $17 million they will surely be worth.

17 million each. Get it right.

KingxOfxThexVoid
06-15-2013, 11:08 AM
So im raising to 55 packs for now

BohemianStalker
06-15-2013, 11:16 AM
So im raising to 55 packs for now

make that real money and i sell them

Shadowelf
06-15-2013, 12:49 PM
17 million each!!!!.

Five more years my love, then we will get married and live in vegas, i promise :P

stiii
06-15-2013, 12:54 PM
make that real money and i sell them

What is 55 packs in real money? Current estimates range from 110-50

fido_one
06-15-2013, 01:44 PM
I think it really will be a niche card, and whilst the talk of a few cents might not seem much - it's being able to convince others to break into a dollar to buy some, when the larger temptation would be to keep funds at an even, whole, number to buy boosters or pay for drafts.

Unless you had a proxy game in MTG (I did not, unfortunately), even the more casual players want to see how the other half plays. I always wanted to play as if I had Moxen, Black Lotus, etc. though I'd probably build a shit deck around them.

If the spectral lotus becomes a super powerful card in PvE, some people will buy it because 'it's the best' or it'll be perceived (correctly or incorrectly) as a card that will help you get through that dungeon or raid that you keep failing on.

BohemianStalker
06-15-2013, 04:11 PM
What is 55 packs in real money? Current estimates range from 110-50

you answered yourself

stiii
06-15-2013, 05:17 PM
you answered yourself

Ok $50 it is. I'd probably buy a garden for that.

Mr.Funsocks
06-15-2013, 05:18 PM
Ok $50 it is. I'd probably buy a garden for that.

And I probably wouldn't sell it for that >_>

stiii
06-15-2013, 05:41 PM
And I probably wouldn't sell it for that >_>

Well yes that was kind of the point.

BohemianStalker
06-16-2013, 04:26 AM
I will sell garden for 50 :-) Just hit me when the gardens will be availible ..I will have two for nice 99$ :-)

ZeroCool
06-16-2013, 05:45 AM
King, are you not a backer already getting the card, or are you trying to get more?

P.s. 10 Packs is a joke.

Shadowelf
06-16-2013, 05:54 AM
King, are you not a backer already getting the card, or are you trying to get more?

P.s. 10 Packs is a joke.

He either needs a playset or wants to stack them and sell them later when they will probably worth a lot more. I don't know if it is a good time to buy gardens right now though; ppl can only speculate about their value and mostly overhype.

Khazrakh
06-16-2013, 06:42 AM
Buying and/or selling Gardens right now i pure gamble. 10 years from now they could be worth like 100$ or more. On the other hand, 10 years from now, nobody might remember Hex ever existed. While I'm tempted to believe in the former, we just don't know what's going to happen ;)

KingxOfxThexVoid
06-16-2013, 09:22 PM

P.s. 10 Packs is a joke.

Learn to read scrub