PDA

View Full Version : Good guys, y'all. I hate you

Verdant
06-13-2013, 12:40 PM
Information and speculation, funny people, interesting people, sarcastic and cynic people. It's almost like HEX is already on my PC, ready and waiting to launch. It's almost like a dream...

And then the fog lifts, and it's still beginning of a June, and the loooong await for August and alpha. I'm positively not strong enough to wait patiently and receive microscopic dosages of HEX throughout the summer. But you people... Damn you for all the interesting content and funny posts you're creating! You're just rubbing salt into open wound. Round and round, and round and round and round. Curse you!

*sobs uncontrollably*

No, seriously, stop being awesome. Let our minds be at peace, accept reality and maybe (a very distant maybe) we'll somehow forget about HEX, our withdrawal goes away, and we'll be able to enjoy the summer as it is. And when autumn falls, we'll rally under Princess's Cory banner and will stand united.

That is, until the Dwarves blow us all for good. HAIL THE DWARVES! HAIL! HAIL!

nicosharp
06-13-2013, 12:45 PM
That is, until the Dwarves blow us all for good. HAIL THE DWARVES! HAIL! HAIL!
At least they don't have to kneel. HAIL THE DWARVES!

syphonhail
06-13-2013, 12:47 PM
And then the fog lifts, and it's still beginning of a June, and the loooong await for August and alpha.!

Beta is late September, Alpha may be early September. Don't let the revelation cause further agony.

jaxsonbateman
06-13-2013, 12:52 PM
Where is the data... WHERE IS THE DATA?!? /tableflip

SeaOfInsanity
06-13-2013, 12:57 PM
My gaming backlog will see me through the harsh times... I hope.

Erebus
06-13-2013, 12:58 PM
/tableunflip Those were my hex cards you just scattered all over my virtual floor.

ConnorJS
06-13-2013, 01:19 PM
You're just rubbing salt into open wound. Round and round, and round and round and round. Curse you!

Technically we're all rubbing salt into our wounds :(. Hex genuinely keeps be awake at night sometimes :L

RobHaven
06-13-2013, 01:19 PM
At least they don't have to kneel.

I typically HATE the "this" and "+1" posts, but come on - how did no one else give this guy a virtual slow clap? OP lobbed it up there, and Nico knocked it out of the park.

Diesbudt
06-13-2013, 01:20 PM
I typically HATE the "this" and "+1" posts, but come on - how did no one else give this guy a virtual slow clap? OP lobbed it up there, and Nico knocked it out of the park.

No idea. it was a good assist and play.

funktion
06-13-2013, 02:07 PM
I'm sorry verdant, I quit! I had no idea the pain I was causing...

Nope! I'm just a sadistic mean kind of person, and on that note, hope you enjoy the next video in my series... about to record it right this second.

Edit: well played nico

ossuary
06-13-2013, 02:46 PM
Kneel before Zod! Oh wait, you're good.

... Excellent.

nicosharp
06-13-2013, 02:50 PM

I was just going to let that one marinate. Thank you sir.

tautologico
06-13-2013, 04:11 PM
Beta is late September, Alpha may be early September. Don't let the revelation cause further agony.

Not only that, software often gets delayed, and they said they only want to release the alpha to us when it's in a good state, so it just may happen that alpha will come in late September and beta in October :) More time to spend idly on the forums if this happens.

Telmon
06-13-2013, 05:41 PM
Not only that, software often gets delayed, and they said they only want to release the alpha to us when it's in a good state, so it just may happen that alpha will come in late September and beta in October :) More time to spend idly on the forums if this happens.

So... Alpha is a new Beta and Beta our Gold... so Gold... hummm...