PDA

View Full Version : Excited about the Friday update!

mainstager
06-13-2013, 04:37 PM
They said an update every Friday, right?

Everything's been so quiet since the KS end other than the E3 coverage. I'm giddy with excitement to see what will be in tomorrow's update :D

Shadowelf
06-13-2013, 04:42 PM
'We'll be back with a full-fledged update with final numbers, tee-shirt information, vanity cards, and more on Friday. ' Direct quote from update #32. Pretty much confirms the update and more :)

mainstager
06-13-2013, 04:53 PM
Squeeeeeeeee! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csO8_NCaYFI

Mike411
06-13-2013, 05:00 PM
Who knows, maybe they'll have 7 DAYS OF UPDATES IN ONE!!!

Probably not, I'm sure they're quite busy trying to make sure nothing gets delayed.

keroko
06-13-2013, 06:37 PM
well this one's the first one again, until next stage. Its always new again and again and its never done for now.

if i could ask a question of the staff in turn it'd be - now that you have come and brought us here, what will you do?

I'd personally enjoy going forward to the alpha -

lore dumps to the site - leaders of the factions, example boss encounters

more art.

acceptable use policy for accounts with cge - number of accounts per real human max, details on trading vectors and acceptability etc.

any info available on game APIs - particularly with regard to either champion tracking or market data get / trade control.

also - for Cory - what is the greatest current or foreseen obstacle or challenge to the level of success you wish to achieve at release or towards it?

panzer
06-13-2013, 06:53 PM
Has it really only been a week since the Kickstarter ended and our updates with it. It feels like a month and thats with the E3 and Angry Joe interviews to keep me going.

hex_colin
06-13-2013, 06:58 PM
Has it really only been a week since the Kickstarter ended and our updates with it. It feels like a month and thats with the E3 and Angry Joe interviews to keep me going.

This! I'm having update withdrawal symptoms. Luckily I've been traveling/working all week. Had I been at home, it would have been painful!

XagoTrunk
06-13-2013, 06:58 PM
well this one's the first one again, until next stage. Its always new again and again and its never done for now.

if i could ask a question of the staff in turn it'd be - now that you have come and brought us here, what will you do?

more art.

acceptable use policy for accounts with cge - number of accounts per real human max, details on trading vectors and acceptability etc.

any info available on game APIs - particularly with regard to either champion tracking or market data get / trade control.

also - for Cory - what is the greatest current or foreseen obstacle or challenge to the level of success you wish to achieve at release or towards it?

I can never understand what you are saying

Tyrfang
06-13-2013, 07:42 PM
I can never understand what you are saying

more art.
The next update will always be new info.
I'd like to know what CZE is planning next.
I'd like alpha soon.
I'd like more lore articles.
I'd like more art previews.
Can you flesh out the details for stuff like accounts under the same household or multiple accounts for the same person?
Can you flesh out the details on trading between the above?
Is there any planned support for plug-ins or mods?
For Cory, what's the biggest challenge now that you're funded?

Punk
06-13-2013, 10:11 PM
Tyrfang, the professional forum translator.

Erebus
06-13-2013, 10:13 PM
I sometimes wonder if they type up their posts in another language and use something like google translate to post it?

keroko
06-13-2013, 10:54 PM
=D ty for the xlate, i've got a left handed shin'hare twisty way of writing

hammer
06-13-2013, 10:58 PM
Waiting for clarification (hopefully in this update #33) on the ability of crafting 1000 Lotus Petals into a Lotus Garden. Also looking forward to the new card spoiler for "myxomatosis" will certainly see sideboard play against the Shin'hares

Monarch
06-13-2013, 11:24 PM
... the ability of crafting 1000 Lotus Petals into a Lotus Garden...

They said they were pretty adamant on them not being usable for crafting. If this turned out to be true, I'd probably sell any and all Lotus Gardens I end up with, and just withdraw from that market entirely.

Shadowelf
06-13-2013, 11:58 PM
Tyrfang, the professional forum translator.

The royal harvester of posts most likely :P

AstaSyneri
06-14-2013, 02:30 AM
Waiting for clarification (hopefully in this update #33) on the ability of crafting 1000 Lotus Petals into a Lotus Garden.

That would be... stupid. As in: I would absolutely not be pleased. The gardens should be as they are now. That's part of the "Kickstarter exclusiveness" deal.

Athravan
06-14-2013, 02:31 AM
Looking forward to it. Hopefully we'll find out if we made the 2.5M stretch goal.

Gen91
06-14-2013, 07:01 AM
I hope the weekly updates contain more than 2-3 card previews (should be 7-times a much^^),
otherwise we will know only about 50% of all the cards at alpha release.

jai151
06-14-2013, 07:06 AM
=D ty for the xlate, i've got a left handed shin'hare twisty way of writing

You write in stream of consciousness. But since everyone has a different way of thinking, that doesn't translate well.

It's like trying to read someone else's shorthand.

BossHoss
06-14-2013, 07:51 AM
さて、この一次の段階になるまで、再び最初の一つだ。何度も何度もその常に新しいとその今のやったことがな い。

私は順番にスタッフの質問をすることができれば、それはなるだろう - 今、あなたが来て、ここに私たちをもたらしたことを、あなたは何をしますか?

私は個人的にはアルファを楽しみに行く楽しみたい -

サイトへの伝承ダンプ - 派閥の指導者たち、例えば上司が遭遇

より多くの芸術。

CGEとのアカウントの利用規定 - 本物の人間の最大、取引ベクトルの詳細と受容性等につき口座数

ゲームのAPIで利用可能な任意の情報 - 特にチャンピオンのトラッキングや市場データ/貿易管理得るどちらに関して。

また - コーリーのために - あなたはリリース時またはそれに向かって達成したい、成功のレベルに最大電流または予見障害や課題は何です か?

I mean no disrespect but honestly it looks like this to me....

Tyrfang
06-14-2013, 08:17 AM
I mean no disrespect but honestly it looks like this to me....

Originally Posted by keroko
さて、この一次の段階になるまで、再び最初の一つだ。何度も何度もその常に新しいとその今のや ったことがな い。

私は順番にスタッフの質問をすることができれば、それはなるだろう - 今、あなたが来て、ここに私たちをもたらしたことを、あなたは何をしますか?

私は個人的にはアルファを楽しみに行く楽しみたい -

サイトへの伝承ダンプ - 派閥の指導者たち、例えば上司が遭遇

より多くの芸術。

CGEとのアカウントの利用規定 - 本物の人間の最大、取引ベクトルの詳細と受容性等につき口座数

ゲームのAPIで利用可能な任意の情報 - 特にチャンピオンのトラッキングや市場データ/貿易管理得るどちらに関して。

また - コーリーのために - あなたはリリース時またはそれに向かって達成したい、成功のレベルに最大電流または予見障害や 課題は何です か?

Sate, kono ichi ji no dankai ni naru made, futatabi saisho no hitotsu da. Nan do mo nan do mo sono tsuneni atarashii to sono ima no yatta koto ga na i.

watashi wa junban ni sutaffu no shitsumon o suru koto ga dekire ba, sore wa naru daro u - ima, anata ga ki te, koko ni watashi tachi o motarashi ta koto o, anata wa nani o shi masu ka?

watashi wa kojin teki ni wa arufa o tanoshimi ni iku tanoshi mitai -

saito e no denshō danpu - habatsu no shidō sha tachi, tatoeba jōshi ga sōgū

yori ōku no geijutsu.

CGE to no akaunto no riyō kitei - honmono no ningen no saidai, torihiki bekutoru no shōsai to juyō sei tō nitsuki kōza sū

gēmu no API de riyō kanō na nini no jōhō - tokuni chanpion no torakkingu ya shijō dēta / bōeki kanri eru dochira nikanshite.

mata - kōrī no tame ni - anata wa rirīsu ji matawa sore ni mukatte tassei shi tai, seikō no reberu ni saidai denryū matawa yoken shōgai ya kadai wa nani desu ka?

Incidentally, MMOTCG is apparently the same in Japanese as well as English.
http://translationparty.com/#10927987

BTW, if you want a laugh, type "boob" into translation party... but, the retranslations quickly become NSFW. Seriously.

ossuary
06-14-2013, 08:35 AM
BTW, if you want a laugh, type "boob" into translation party... but, the retranslations quickly become NSFW. Seriously.

That got real dark, yo. *shivers*

jai151
06-14-2013, 08:41 AM
by "very" you mean "Instantly"

Hollywood
06-14-2013, 08:45 AM
Waiting for clarification (hopefully in this update #33) on the ability of crafting 1000 Lotus Petals into a Lotus Garden.

They already explicitly state that they will never make another way to obtain a Lotus Garden except through the KS rewards. It's stated on hextcg.com/rewards.

mainstager
06-14-2013, 10:48 AM
They already explicitly state that they will never make another way to obtain a Lotus Garden except through the KS rewards. It's stated on hextcg.com/rewards.

+1

Thank you and goodbye. It's not happening.

End the blabbering!

caffn8d
06-14-2013, 12:01 PM
Oh... oh no. The next hour or so will almost certainly be lost to trying words in translationparty.com for me now. *shakes fist*