PDA

View Full Version : Developer attention?

Sholynyk
06-13-2013, 04:47 PM
I am wondering if all of our speculation and ideas are actually being watched by the developers at all or if we are just hyping each other up about the game like ants speculating as to what the giant boot shaped object in the sky is going to bring?

(not the most accurate metaphor for what is happening here. . but it amused me)

Black_Omega
06-13-2013, 04:49 PM
Chances are some developers are trolling the forums.. If not, some of the CZE staff are for sure and I am sure if they see interesting ideas they discuss them and pass them up the food chain!

Shadowelf
06-13-2013, 04:55 PM
They have said multiple times that they read all constructive feedback, and they have even mentioned (can't remember where ) that they've got someone assigned to this job.

Monarch
06-13-2013, 05:20 PM
It does seem like they've had been very active in the past. But since the Kickstarter closed funding, their presence seems to have evaporated almost entirely. (Except for OP Kyle closing threads.) Granted, now that they have funding they're probably a bit busier working than hanging out to raise interest.

They can't close threads without reading them, since we don't really have a report feature. So at the very least, you can be assured there is moderator attention, if not developer and developer-adjacent attention.

Mercudin
06-13-2013, 07:42 PM
I'm sure they got drunk all weekend and then were preoccupied with E3 this week. Next week they can actually work on the game and return to the forums.

Mr.Funsocks
06-13-2013, 08:06 PM
They really HAVE all the ideas they can handle for now from the KS... They may be scanning for major issues and feedback, but they really can't do much else until the game is actually out.

funktion
06-13-2013, 10:43 PM
I am wondering if all of our speculation and ideas are actually being watched by the developers

Time to start speculating on whether our speculation is being speculated upon. Yo dawg I heard you li...