PDA

View Full Version : Want list/Mark for trade option

LordRaven
06-13-2013, 05:54 PM
Anyone heard if there will be some kind of public trading market outside of the AH?
I was thinking something like a public-posted "wish list", possibly even linked to a section of your collection designated as "marked for trade" that users could browse and then send a private message with offers.
I could even see CZE asking for a small non-refundable posting fee (in gold, lets not get crazy!) to cover the "lost" AH cut and providing another gold sink to the game.

Niedar
06-13-2013, 06:11 PM
I doubt there will be, its just an inferior system that I doubt they would waste time implementing or even want to implement. Its possible a website could be created for something like this, I really hope they make an easy way to export your collection.

DjiN
06-13-2013, 06:15 PM
I think hex.tcgbrowser.com (http://hex.tcgbrowser.com/) is considering this feature if it is not implemented in the AH.

Kerustyx
06-13-2013, 06:19 PM
I think it's a good idea worth merit. It also encourages trading circles as well. You're no longer buying a card off of an invisible face in the auction house, you're interacting with someone.

Niedar, I wouldn't be so quick to shrug it off. Barter systems are by far one of the best trading options available, because it measures things in worth to the players involved, not just to the market.

keroko
06-13-2013, 06:20 PM
wish lists could be saved searches on the ah?

I'm guessing people will do it all through the ah for most trades, and I hope they support / provide api access to global market data and trade control capability for as much automation as possible. people have super fun with that stuff in mmos and tcgs already.

should be able to summon the ah from anywhere to buy, maybe go to place / not be in match to pickup. allow impulse buy of things seen in game. you tend to be time restricted in formal settings so if you'd like to spend your time browsing the ah - by all means. anywhere AH buy capability is something very handy to player from quality of life perspective.

i 'think' i read they're allowing direct trades too - for the secondary market you'd need this - pay me 5iddy USD for card x on paypal then join me in game or however people choose to sell cards they might want to.

I'd imagine most people use ah to reduce complexity and limit direct exposure of their card vault / library / whatever the collection is called.

Kerustyx
06-13-2013, 06:27 PM
I'd really love to see API support as well, hopefully it is added.