PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Include PvE Trophies As Well (For Raids and Dungeons)

jaxsonbateman
06-14-2013, 02:33 AM
Hi there fellow Hexers,

My brother and I were just talking, and during our discussion about potentially trying for firsts when it comes to raids and dungeons, he suggested what I feel is a pretty good idea.

Now, cards are going to get trophies for being part of successful PvP decks - like being part of the deck that wins a tournament. How about cards getting trophies for PvE accomplishments? While the world/server first clears of dungeons and raids would be a great way to commemorate a card, it doesn't even have to go that far (and admittedly, that could make things difficult between beta and release, if we beta testers keep our collections, champion levels and all that, it'd effectively rule out anyone joining at release) - trophies could simply be awarded to a card for beating a dungeon or a raid in general. That way PvE players have a spiffy little trophy to show off on their card too, and don't need to enter that card into PvP tournaments just to try and bling it out.

Thoughts? Comments?

Jax

AstaSyneri
06-14-2013, 02:48 AM
I really like that idea.

Mebius
06-14-2013, 03:23 AM
I think it's a great idea, and it will be wonderful if CZE implement it.

Estar1
06-14-2013, 05:33 AM
Would be a good idea to put on PVE cards double backs (aka use this card in the so-so raid), or use this card to deal the finishing blow on the kraken.

S117
06-14-2013, 05:42 AM
+1

I mean we've got PvE specific cards already that at the very least this would be good on...