PDA

View Full Version : SBG Lucky video 13 - Vampire King - as requested by Maniza!

MrSeriousBsns
06-14-2013, 05:35 AM
your card breakdowns are awesome I'm sure this video is too, keep up the good work
i would like to see you talk about some of the more impressive cards like the eye of creation or the vampire king

Well Maniza, your request has been (half) fulfilled.

I felt like the Vampire King (http://youtu.be/x_MMnmUrwIk) would be a perfect fit for the lucky 13th video!

Please let me know if you have any comments or points of debate and be sure to let me know if there is a card you would like to see in a future breakdown!

primer
06-14-2013, 05:46 AM
I love these videos. For a noob like me just explaining the card advantages and disadvantages really helps. Ive been watching alot of booster drafts on Twitch and when you see the guys looking over the pack saying 'good, trash, decent' I wonder why it is good/trash/decent and until I actually play drafts I wont be able to learn myself why, but these videos do a good job for me. Keep up the good work just 300+ more to do :)

Dralon
06-14-2013, 09:55 AM
Great work again. The videos really help pass the time between official hex news tidbits. For me it helps me think of things I haven't, or confirms thoughts I already had. Both of which are helpful.

Chiany
06-14-2013, 10:00 AM
Like the video, but what an anoying rythm the narrator speaks in