PDA

View Full Version : Fix Payment issues

Shihametsu
06-14-2013, 06:20 AM
I have tried many times thr˘ugh KS to retry the payment method and still receive the Fix Payment error on top. I have a CC statement telling me I will be charged by CZE for the amount I pledged as well. Do anyone know if its a problem on KS's end about updating this?

Kami
06-14-2013, 06:22 AM
If I were you, I'd call your CC company/bank and see if the funds have been authorized. Even if there's a charge/hold on your CC, unless it's authorized when the transaction is actually processed, it will have the funds declined.

Stok3d
06-14-2013, 06:39 AM
I have tried many times thr˘ugh KS to retry the payment method and still receive the Fix Payment error on top. I have a CC statement telling me I will be charged by CZE for the amount I pledged as well. Do anyone know if its a problem on KS's end about updating this?

I would fix this immediately--start getting on the phone with your CC & KS. Today is the cutoff and you could lose your KS Tier soon.

Daer
06-14-2013, 06:42 AM
Yeah any payment issues you are having are between you, your bank and amazon payments. The deadline to get this fixed is just over 4 hours from now.