PDA

View Full Version : No new cards spoiled this week :(

Slish
06-14-2013, 12:19 PM
Anyone else sad?

With the article posted and the Hex Kickstarter update online its safe to assume there will be no cards spoiled this week.

:(

I wonder. I think they will just spoil a few more cards slowly and then release the rest of the whole set in 1 batch just before alpha..

Daer
06-14-2013, 12:20 PM
Thanks for the update

Shadowelf
06-14-2013, 12:30 PM
I think that the article on pve more than makes up for it ...orc ninjas, campaign ? So exciting...

Slish
06-14-2013, 12:41 PM
I guess... Im just looking forward to much to have at least like 80% of the set revealed so deckbuilding can truely begin and make sense..

I probably stop checking Hex for a while until alot more stuff is released. These tiny bits is killing me! haha

Tiuvath
06-14-2013, 01:02 PM
no new spoiler cards? This calls for a table flip! ;)

Gorgol
06-14-2013, 01:03 PM
Yeah but that article on the PvE is mucho awesome! I can't wait!

hex_colin
06-14-2013, 02:13 PM
Actually, I'd prefer that there be some surprises when we finally get access to the Alpha. It would be nice for there to be a couple of cards we didn't know about that messed with the predicted decks/metagame. :)

KaosSoul
06-14-2013, 02:46 PM
i dont think there will be much more spoil until Alpha personaly

ConnorJS
06-14-2013, 02:48 PM
They didn't give a twitch date :(! That's what I want more than anything!

Slish
06-14-2013, 03:18 PM
Actually, I'd prefer that there be some surprises when we finally get access to the Alpha. It would be nice for there to be a couple of cards we didn't know about that messed with the predicted decks/metagame. :)

Yes thats why I said 80% ;)
Maybe even 90% is fine.

But at least enough to construct some decent deck already. But still have quite some cards unrevealed to have an impact when alpha launches.
Constructing a deck now is just pointless, since so many still missing and you barely have any options. Literally running short on cards when you try.

keroko
06-14-2013, 04:11 PM
if they tell us absolutely everything then there's no surprises.

for the pvp side you might imagine people would want to know the full set asap and for it to be complete once known. pvp side entirely static between sets aside from promos i guess. otherwise troublesome to maintain for cze and playerbase constructed deck makers.

for pve side there's no reason there cannot be secret / added / in <treasurechest> things, encounter specific equips, monsters so big that public quests or whatever they're equivalents end up being form to deal with the threat / racial incursion etc. wins and losses contributing to a war effort that ends up doing something with faction npcs.

theres lots of exciting things if you just take mmos / rpgs and say OK, lets represent this in cards and go crazy on tracking. well, if your good at making rules.

the pve / pvp split is nice as it allows you to do w/e with dungeoneers and allows crafting fun without messing up puvup.

Slish
06-14-2013, 04:36 PM
ofcourse I was talking about pvp only.
PvE shouldnt be spoiled much at all!

Punk
06-14-2013, 04:41 PM

Yeah, I feel the same way. I was really hoping for more cards to be revealed, but at the rate they were going, we wouldn't have any cards left to look forward to within a month.

keroko
06-14-2013, 04:41 PM
slish - spoiled not too much.... spoiled lots yes pls, that's presents in info form. ruined by looking at the non-player section of the manual, no. your right.

theres rules and restrictions and tricks for information dissemination to generate maximum collector lustiness I'll bet.

Punk
06-14-2013, 04:43 PM
Actually, you know what I would really like them to post sometime soon?

Comprehensive rules.

This is what I am looking forward to more than any more revealed cards.

ossuary
06-14-2013, 05:06 PM
That's a good point, Punk. There are some basics out there, enough to get the general idea, but it would be really nice to see the nitty gritty of how it all works (if they have it 100% nailed down, of course). Some of the bits and pieces may still be up in the air.

CrownZero
06-14-2013, 05:07 PM
As long as they keep us from frothing at the mouth until Alpha I'll be happy.

DreamPuppet
06-14-2013, 05:30 PM
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

Shivdaddy
06-14-2013, 05:31 PM
They will save spoilers for when they dont have anything else to give us one friday.