PDA

View Full Version : Post Kickstarter Pledge increase

Hexed
06-15-2013, 08:21 AM
I am really looking forward to Hex: Shards of Fate coming out and was happy that I could help via Kickstarter, but at the time that the Kickstarter ended I had less than the desired amount of cash for the Reward Tier I wanted. I pledge all I could (Captain level) but I really wanted to get the King level.

The week that the Kickstarter ended I managed to pull 16 hours of overtime and thanks to that I have extra cash that I would love to put towards Hex, but I do not think that we can can Reward Tier once it has ended.

I am hoping that I am wrong, or that we can show Hex that their are a good amount of people that would like to increase their pledge. I know that other Kickstarters have done and really hope that Hex can do this.

Please show your support to this idea.

Thanks,

ConnorJS
06-15-2013, 08:25 AM
Afraid you're too late, slacker backer or nothing from here :/.

Ju66ernaut
06-15-2013, 08:37 AM
ConnorJS has it right. We can no longer change our pledge levels. But we can look forward to watching this game develop, step by step. :)

BenRGamer
06-15-2013, 08:41 AM
Unfortunately, they're right. They specifically gave their word that they would never offer the Kickstarter rewards again once it was over, and they won't go back on that.

MasterOfWhispers
06-15-2013, 08:58 AM
Well - you have the slacker backer option but that really only gets you alpha access and a decent amount of cards.
http://hextcg.com/donate/

Hexed
06-15-2013, 01:36 PM
I got the Captains before the Kickstarter ended, I just was hoping to upgrade it now that I have more cash. *shrug* well if not then not, glad at least I got that one.

Vorpal
06-15-2013, 02:01 PM
I'm in the same boat. Planning to use those funds for VIP.

Banquetto
06-15-2013, 03:59 PM
Can't get any more KS rewards now. All you can do is stash your cash and spend it when the game launches.

maniza
06-15-2013, 04:19 PM
Well you can wait until alpha and get packs for a lower price, the only way i see for you to get the exclusives from king level is to get one at secondary market. Or once again in the auction hause in alpha. If i were you i would wait it out and get my things when the game comes out

Fateanomaly
06-15-2013, 06:15 PM
If you are living from hand to mouth , i think it is better if you hold on to your money.

primer
06-15-2013, 06:27 PM
If you are living from hand to mouth , i think it is better if you hold on to your money.

+1. Real life over games dude.

Baigan
06-15-2013, 06:30 PM

Obligatory link. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhONoL_AFRg)

Hexed
06-16-2013, 06:49 AM
Not living hand to mouth, just didn't have the extra funds last month.

RdaCHAN
06-16-2013, 07:09 AM
I got the Captains before the Kickstarter ended, I just was hoping to upgrade it now that I have more cash. *shrug* well if not then not, glad at least I got that one.

I completely agree, if you already were a part of the kickstarter, you officially have a spot, giving the option to upgrade that one spot and upgrade only, to the available positions left doesn't seem to hurt anyone, the only people who have a problem with this would be the people who spend a bunch of money up front. I have money, I pledged knowing very little to nothing about the game, now that I actually know about the game it would be nice to upgrade, even if they made the limit the 120$ tier that'd be fine, but likely it won't happen.

Mushroom_C1oud
06-16-2013, 07:37 AM
Best option would be to email CZE instead of asking the community. No one here has the ability to help you upgrade, just give their opinions on the matter which is most likely going to be negative.

DjiN
06-16-2013, 08:29 AM
Yup, ask CZE, but don't expect much.

majin
06-16-2013, 09:04 AM
I am really looking forward to Hex: Shards of Fate coming out and was happy that I could help via Kickstarter, but at the time that the Kickstarter ended I had less than the desired amount of cash for the Reward Tier I wanted. I pledge all I could (Captain level) but I really wanted to get the King level.

The week that the Kickstarter ended I managed to pull 16 hours of overtime and thanks to that I have extra cash that I would love to put towards Hex, but I do not think that we can can Reward Tier once it has ended.

I am hoping that I am wrong, or that we can show Hex that their are a good amount of people that would like to increase their pledge. I know that other Kickstarters have done and really hope that Hex can do this.

Please show your support to this idea.

Thanks,

welcome to the club http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=25361

Xtopher
06-16-2013, 01:51 PM
Well you can wait until alpha and get packs for a lower price, the only way i see for you to get the exclusives from king level is to get one at secondary market. Or once again in the auction hause in alpha. If i were you i would wait it out and get my things when the game comes out
I was under the impression (perhaps erroneously) that there's supposed to be a wipe between alpha and beta, so no one would be buying anything during alpha.

Am I correct about a post-alpha/pre-beta wipe?

DjiN
06-16-2013, 02:07 PM
Am I correct about a post-alpha/pre-beta wipe?

Yes.

blakegrandon
06-17-2013, 08:07 AM

Hand to mouth means they wouldn't have been able to pledge at all...

Some of us have incomes that spike seasonally or change rapidly depending on the month.

I for one pledged GK and a couple of months from now I would have been able to do Producer. I will say that if someone has to work 16 hours of overtime in order to make the difference between Captain and King, the priorities might be a little suspect.

16 hours of overtime at x1 1/2 to make $70(King $120-captain $50)=$2.92 an hour.... Unless I'm missing something you might want to look into why you're making $2.92 an hour or $4.375 per hour with overtime.

I'll probably regret not getting Producer, but I'll be happy with GK. I guess it's all about how you look at it, those with a lower tier will always wish they could have gone for a higher tier.

GK+3 Squires(wish I could have done 3 collectors or at least 3 kings, but again, seasonal spikes in income).

One thing I've learned with kickstarter is that you have 7 days to get the money in the bank, which means you could have pledged king, then at least it would have been in the system for the 7 days you'd need to get the money.

Better luck next time, there are kickstarter's I've missed out on, there are kickstarters I wish I had never pledged, and there are kickstarters I couldn't pledge as much as I wanted on.

Such is life, at least you pledging on this didn't get you getting retaliated against...(For those that followed the Kobe Beef kickstarter, I basically got retaliated against and the scammers tried to destroy my reputation in real life).

Could always be worse :-p

Hexed
06-17-2013, 04:18 PM
Hand to mouth means they wouldn't have been able to pledge at all...

Some of us have incomes that spike seasonally or change rapidly depending on the month.

I for one pledged GK and a couple of months from now I would have been able to do Producer. I will say that if someone has to work 16 hours of overtime in order to make the difference between Captain and King, the priorities might be a little suspect.

16 hours of overtime at x1 1/2 to make $70(King $120-captain $50)=$2.92 an hour.... Unless I'm missing something you might want to look into why you're making $2.92 an hour or $4.375 per hour with overtime.

I'll probably regret not getting Producer, but I'll be happy with GK. I guess it's all about how you look at it, those with a lower tier will always wish they could have gone for a higher tier.

GK+3 Squires(wish I could have done 3 collectors or at least 3 kings, but again, seasonal spikes in income).

One thing I've learned with kickstarter is that you have 7 days to get the money in the bank, which means you could have pledged king, then at least it would have been in the system for the 7 days you'd need to get the money.

Better luck next time, there are kickstarter's I've missed out on, there are kickstarters I wish I had never pledged, and there are kickstarters I couldn't pledge as much as I wanted on.

Such is life, at least you pledging on this didn't get you getting retaliated against...(For those that followed the Kobe Beef kickstarter, I basically got retaliated against and the scammers tried to destroy my reputation in real life).

Could always be worse :-p

The overtime I did was more than enough to cover my cost difference of $70, it was just illustrating that that week I had much more surplus cash then the week previous.

So far really happy with Kickstarter, just waiting for Shadowrun Returns to release which is the first project that I funded to be released.

Hexed
06-17-2013, 04:20 PM
Best option would be to email CZE instead of asking the community. No one here has the ability to help you upgrade, just give their opinions on the matter which is most likely going to be negative.

Thanks, I am trying to get an idea of what the community wants. Maybe if enough people were interested they would consider it. Going to email CZE and have positive thoughts.